Sign in to follow this  
TooMuchCaffeine

Welcome To Endor

This looks really cool. I have just got into microscale stuff myself this past week and ordered 4 republic gunships from the advent calander. Anyway this looks really good I would love to see you extend this MOC to includ the bunker and shield generator. Well done keep building :classic:

Great microscale Endor!

Your imperial shuttle is really a great mini replica of the regular ones we get! :thumbup:

Oh my. I want this. Everything is so tiny yet looks perfectly in place.

I want this for my desk at work. I'm pretty sure I'd be landing the shuttle all day making star wars sounds. I'd probably get in trouble.

Great MOC!

I like it. I'm not sure about the body of the AT-AT which is 2 studs broad and makes the whole thing look a little "turtle-ish". Have you tried to make it 1 stud in order to keep it in line with the head?

Edited by Brickadeer

The moc looks great , nice job ! default_thumbup.gif

There are some parts that are just awesome , and others that are great as well , but may be improved more ( although they already look cool ) . My favorite part is the platform , mostly the lower levels , which look exactly like the ones in RotJ . The trees are also nice and pretty accurate for the small scale of the moc . on to the parts that may be improved , I think you should work on the AT - ST 's "body" a bit . Overall the moc is really good , keep the good work coming !!!

Cheers , Troopmaker

So cute. :wub: The micro ships are awesome, but the entire landing pad area is fantastic. The only thing I could thing to change is the ground, it looks awful clean for a planet-wide forest. The bay for unloading the AT-AT is perfect.

Excellent, very cute MOC. I'd write a more thought-out post, but with little time right now I'll just say…

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

That is brilliant. I love mini-scale creations any more. From my memory of the movie (been 5+ years) I can easily see a resemblance. This is cleverly designed and built and would be really neat to see it on a shelf for display. I may have to consider building more iconic scenes in mini-scale form just to save room for display.

Simply brilliant. Keep up the good work!

Oh wow! I absolutely love this! You conveyed the scene very well, and sooo tiny too! Each vehicle is represented very well too. Love the way you have used the SNOT 1x1 brick to represent the boarding walkway for the At-ATs!

I'd love to see a Cloud City next, which would include the landing platform and a uber mini Millennium Falcon!

Your micro AT-AT's are so cool! The overall build is spectacular! I remember your Hoth scene and this is the icing on the cake! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.

Hello!

As usually a nicely designed micro vignette! :classic: The landing pad is especially well done.

Cheers,

~ Christopher

Thanks for all your kind comments folks. Much appreciated.

After a couple of requests, I've put this and my other micro Star Wars scenes into LEGO CuuSoo as a project.

If any of you would like to see these MOCs maybe make it into "real sets", then visit and vote here.

Thanks for all your kind comments folks. Much appreciated.

After a couple of requests, I've put this and my other micro Star Wars scenes into LEGO CuuSoo as a project.

If any of you would like to see these MOCs maybe make it into "real sets", then visit and vote here.

Definitely voting. Legoland's star wars mini land exhibition has dioramas from each movie,nso I think there could be a great case for a micro diorama per movie

You need a classic scene from episode IV to complete the OT, and perhaps episode II as that is the next movie getting re-released so it'd help catch lego's eye. Perhaps the Trench run from ep IV and the arena from ep II?

Edited by mrklaw