Walter

JimKeepers' Tower at Black Rock

[pid][/pid]212D

Ahoy! Walter reporting for duty!

7064489617_1c4491911b_c.jpg

Flickr user JimKeepers recently built this impressive scene. The lovely tower and unusual black rocks make this Pirate scene very unique.

Check out his Flickr page for more Pirate-y goodness.

Expect it to be [bloggedcp][/bloggedcp]

... Once I finish my initial blog training... :pir-grin:

Edited by Walt

And Walt starts delivering!

Great find! An elegant design, amazingly round! and a very real wave - I hope the creator joins!

It looks good, the water rising against the rock, makes it a hard place to dock :)

Bart

Ahoy! Walter reporting for duty!

Flickr user JimKeepers recently built this impressive scene. The lovely tower and unusual black rocks make this Pirate scene very unique.

... Once I finish my initial blog training... :pir-grin:

Hi Walter -- congrats to you!

Just wanted to mention the Photo Link to Flickr for JimKeeper's *awesome* MOC is 'broken' as I think there's an extra "http:" in the URL the way it is on your post.

Thanks! :pir_kiss:

Welcome to Eurobricks Jimkeepers! you have a brilliant tower and some amazing landscaping to accompany it. :thumbup:

Congrats to you Walt on your new position!

=Dangerous Dave=

Edited by Legonardo Davidy

Hi Walter -- congrats to you!

Just wanted to mention the Photo Link to Flickr for JimKeeper's *awesome* MOC is 'broken' as I think there's an extra "http:" in the URL the way it is on your post.

Thanks! :pir_kiss:

Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it and added a seperate link to Jim's photostream too.

Hi everyone. Thanks for all your comments and thanks to Walter for my first blogging!

No problem! Welcome aboard. :pir-sweet:

Reminds me of something DC would make. I love the water and the very super clean look.

Reminds me of something DC would make. I love the water and the very super clean look.

I believe he said the tower technique was originally DC's, so that would make sense. I think Jim has a style that is slowly setting himself apart from others, which is a good thing. :pir_laugh2:

How did you get that amazing circular look with the tan bricks jutting out? Are those a ton of 2x2 hinged bricks?

How did you get that amazing circular look with the tan bricks jutting out? Are those a ton of 2x2 hinged bricks?

here