Duke of wellington

LEGO Napoleonic Wars

Hey, Duke of Wellington I did see your Cuusoo page. Do you not want it to succeed? No offense, but that presentation was horrible. I think it is a pretty good idea and I want it to succeed. Also,try to get some help with the decals

Thanks,

Commander Law

P.S. All of this is just suggestions. :bonaparte:

That would fit much better in a PM Commander Law. :pir-sad2:

You're probably right. However, I wanted people to know just because to presentation is bad, doesn't mean the idea is bad. :pirate:

I might post some pics soon.

Hey, Duke of Wellington I did see your Cuusoo page. Do you not want it to succeed? No offense, but that presentation was horrible. I think it is a pretty good idea and I want it to succeed. Also,try to get some help with the decals

Thanks,

Commander Law

P.S. All of this is just suggestions. :bonaparte:

That was not me. I do not know how to do it on cuusoo, that was his pics of my moc

I might post some pics soon.

That was not me. I do not know how to do it on cuusoo, that was his pics of my moc

Oh, I thought it was you because it said "By Duke of Wellington." Well, for the assumption. But, I am a huge fan of the idea. :bonaparte:

-Commander Law

I searched on CUUSO for the Napoleonic Wars, and there were two ideas on there. Not knowing which one was the one this thread was talking about, I supported both. However, I also saw a LEGO version of Captain Hornblower. :pir_laugh2: Plus, some of the decals on one of those Napoleonic wars diagrams were not up to Eurobricks Standards. Maybe you should work more and study the act of decal-making.

I searched on CUUSO for the Napoleonic Wars, and there were two ideas on there. Not knowing which one was the one this thread was talking about, I supported both. However, I also saw a LEGO version of Captain Hornblower. :pir_laugh2: Plus, some of the decals on one of those Napoleonic wars diagrams were not up to Eurobricks Standards. Maybe you should work more and study the act of decal-making.

Ok, I'm sorry I'm not a decal-making expert :pir-tongue:. And two this idea said "The Duke of Wellington Presents."

Well soon I will show some pictures of Scottish Bagpipers.

I have a few ideas for that as well, so I am curious to see what you came up with.

I was thinking of an idea sort of like what Lego did with the new castle/kingdoms theme: Have both sides as armies from opposing nations, but have one seemingly protecting it's land, while the other has mean-looking minifigs, who pillage villages and farms and capture maidens. The "evil" side could possibly have a darker color (like dark blue or dark red) or a "evil" flag (with things like crossed swords or flames or something "evil").

However, it might be hard to do such a theme so tightly linked to the pirate theme. I mean, both themes would have similar soldiers, similar weapons, etc. In addition, the evil side would need evil aspects, like stated before, which could create historical inaccuracy (even more than it would normally have).

Since the idea will probably never happen, we could always hope for a new pirates theme with blue-coats.

Edited by Admiral Coco

I think we could possibly infer a few things from other themes in regards to what might come:

1) If we have a situation where it ends up being redcoats vs. bluecoats, we will probably see what they have done with the battlepack, so that coth sides will be included.

2) The Europa theme, with the Napoleonic war might not be as unlikely as we have initially thought. As of late the idea of LEGO producing a historical warfare theme has become a very real possibility. I am basisng this on the Russian and German Soldiers, and to some extent the Toy Story soldiers in Licensed themes, and the fact several real world military figures have now been produced (specifically U.S. Calvary in Wild West, and Roman legionaries, and the Palace Guards in the CMF.) Granted, while I do not think they will do a full theme, I do not think it is unreasonable to expect more accurate variation in the future.

In regards to new bluecoats... with the next CMF series having both a new pirate captain and a conquistador, I predict - no actually, I expect - the series after that to have a new bluecoat soldier.

In regards to new bluecoats... with the next CMF series having both a new pirate captain and a conquistador, I predict - no actually, I expect - the series after that to have a new bluecoat soldier.

I think it's likely....but not in the series directly after them. It seems a bit too soon. I'd expect the bluecoat in Series 10.

im building a big moc of the battle of austerlitz

Please don't bump up new topics. I am not a mod, but I am sure many other members are thinking the same thing;) Thank you!

I think it's likely....but not in the series directly after them. It seems a bit too soon. I'd expect the bluecoat in Series 10.

Prophetic! :laugh:

what is bluecoat series 10

He's reffering to the Revolutionary soldier for the upcoming series 10. Here's an image of the series.

If LEGO ever ever release something related to that time line, I would be the happiest man in the world, I've been painting minis for years about that, and it's an area of History I really like:)

id say give it a shot, because it might be suitable. Atleast i think it is, or then maby not. Only one way to find out. :classic:

Captain Becker