Hi Duke of Wellington, and welcome to Classic Pirates and Eurobricks.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, and what you are asking members. Might I suggest you take a little time to explain yourself carefully: other members are much more likely to respond if they understand what you're asking.

Also, as this topic seems to contain neither a MOC nor a WIP, I'll move it to the main Pirates forum.

Thanks!

I guess you like to build a "war-moc" (soldiers on field) and not buildings? There is a battle (bluecoats vs. redcoats) in the archives, but i have no idea where. Maybe if you search you will find it and it will help you.

Greez Brutus91

Check this out :pir-classic:

http://lego.wikia.com/wiki/Prototype

search for "europe".

It is a col theme. If anyne knows how to make good custom minifigs for Waterloo post them here.

Hi Duke of Wellington, and welcome to Classic Pirates and Eurobricks.

I'm really not sure what you're trying to say here, and what you are asking members. Might I suggest you take a little time to explain yourself carefully: other members are much more likely to respond if they understand what you're asking.

Also, as this topic seems to contain neither a MOC nor a WIP, I'll move it to the main Pirates forum.

Thanks!

Well i am in the process of building the wall of hougount and I have made about 8 French and about 16 British soon I will post it up as a moc but sme of the custom figs do not look good

I have nearly finished building a small part of the battle

Once you have a MOC to present please make a new thread in the Pirate MOC forum. These minor updates without pictures are unnecessary and it appears you are just talking to yourself.

I am closing this as this is currently going nowhere.