Rufus

WINNERS: Architecture Building Contest

Rufus can you please give as the analytic results = how many votes did every entry get? We want to know ;-)

No offense, but you're the only one who keeps asking, so it seems you want to know.

If you're so incredibly curious, why don't you just count the votes? I did.

Edited by L@go

Congratulations to Spencer, Matija, lisqr, unbornchikken & Blake Baer - great job guys!!

Respect & thanks go to all participants for your awesome entries - everybody well done!

I feel very honored and I'm proud of getting this 4th place! Thank you everybody voting nr. 17

and make this happen! That means a lot to me!!

Last but not least I thank you Rufus and the EB team for organizing this great competition! :thumbup:

No offense, but you're the only one who keeps asking, so it seems you want to know.

If you're so incredibly curious, why don't you just count the votes? I did.

Rufus, will you be publishing the full list of final tallies or is that not appropriate?

You see that I wasn't the first to ask. Anyway, no need to be rude L@go. I guess that Rufus has already count the votes, so it would be easy for him to let us know.

You see that I wasn't the first to ask. Anyway, no need to be rude L@go. I guess that Rufus has already count the votes, so it would be easy for him to let us know.

"No offense" means "I don't mean to be rude". But I see now that you've only asked the question twice - I thought it was more. My apologies for that.