Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Four

fm-dayfour1.jpg

That night the Looking-Glass only showed its usual reflection, because the inhabitants of the Fairy Tale Castle had failed to convict anyone... The All-Fruit Tree continued to wither and wilt...

fm-dayfour2.jpg

And the morning revealed another horrendous scene...

fm-dayfour3.jpg

It was Jack, crushed by the weight of the rainbow crystal chandelier that had been cut loose. This was obviously the work of the murderer, so Jack must have been a good guy.

With so many in their number already lost, it looked like all hope was gone. After cleaning up the night's horrors, the residents went their separate ways, not even wanting to converse with each other. Nobody could be trusted, nobody was a friend. But the castle was not big enough to prevent coincidental encounters.

fm-dayfour4.jpg

"I can't believe we found each other again after all these years only to face imminent death, Red."

"Are you trying to bluff me, White? It didn't work when we were kids, and it won't work now."

"Killer or not, we're still sisters. To the bitter end, Rose Red."

"To the bitter end, Snow White."

fm-dayfour5.jpg

"Don't run away! I'm the only woman in this castle you haven't slept with yet, and I don't want to die a virgin!"

"Gah!!!"

fm-dayfour6.jpg

"Hey, Puss! Wanna take a bath with me?"

"Yikes, you have found my only weakness, Mademoiselle Mermaid! Keep that icky liquid away from me!"

fm-dayfour7.jpg

"Thish is definitely the besht vintage, don't you agree?"

"Where do you get thish shtuff, Bunny? It'sh delish!"

"Let'sh jusht shay thath I did not leave the Queen of Heartsh' cashtle empty-handed..."

fm-dayfour8.jpg

"In my country they have a saying that the last sunset you see is always the most beautiful."

"Haha! If you mean to stab me in the back and throw me down this tower, Aladdin, you better think again."

"Come on, it's just a saying..."

fm-dayfour9.jpg

Jack's sack of dried magic beans was added to the mementos in the castle's vault. He and so many others had already paid the price of a wrong choice. The good residents could not afford to convict anymore innocent people...

fm-dayfour10.jpg

"I can't believe it... *cough* Is there no hope left for the good guys?" Nico asked when Gio brought him a bowl of hot soup to ease the flu.

"We'll see, eh? It all depends on what they decide. Now slurp it down, it's good for ya" Gio said, ruffling his little brother's hair.

"Gio? Will you come to tuck me in tonight?" Nico asked quietly.

"Geez, I already said I'm sorry for missing it yesterday! I'll promise I won't miss it again. Cross my heart and hope to die. Gotta go, sweet Veronica is already waiting for a ride. Ciao!"

fm-dayfour11.jpg

Nico looked at the bowl of soup, unable to eat.

"Don't hope to die, Gio... Don't ever hope to die..."

PLAYERS:

fm-ava-aladdin.jpgpalathadric as Aladdin

fm-ava-littlemermaid.jpgJaseTJ as the Little Mermaid

fm-ava-princecharming.jpgJackjonespaw as Prince Charming

fm-ava-pussinboots.jpgDakar A as the Puss-In-Boots

fm-ava-rapunzel.jpgRPGer as Rapunzel

fm-ava-redridinghood.jpgKadabra as the Red Riding Hood

fm-ava-sleepingbeauty.jpgChromeknight as the Sleeping Beauty

fm-ava-snowwhite.jpgLEGOman273 as Snow White

fm-ava-whiterabbit.jpgAlex the Great as the White Rabbit

fm-ava-wickedwitch.jpgDonut as the Wicked Witch

fm-ava-pinocchio-mirror.jpgPoison Ivy as Pinocchio (Good Guy) - Convicted on Day One

fm-ava-bigbadwolf-dead.jpgThe_Customizer as the Big Bad Wolf (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

fm-ava-mrbear-dead.jpgSuperficial Username as Mr. Bear (Good Guy) - Killed on Night One

fm-ava-goldilocks-mirror.jpgDarth Nihilus as Goldilocks (Good Guy) - Convicted on Day Two

fm-ava-cinderella-dead.jpgFlipz as Cinderella (Good Guy) - Killed on Night Two

fm-ava-jack-dead.jpgPiratedave84 as Jack (Good Guy) - Killed on Night Three

RULES:

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the
Good Guys
or the
Bad Guys
. To win the game, the Good Guys must vote or kill off all the Bad Guys, while the Bad Guys need to outnumber the Good Guys. There are no other factions in this game.

2. Each
day
will be played out in its own topic. During a day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting must be done in the following format;
Vote: Character (Player)
. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format;
Unvote: Character (Player)
. No other format will be accepted. A
majority vote
is required to lynch a player, meaning that over half of the remaining players must vote for the same player to warrant a lynch.

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours.
You may not vote in the first 24 hours.
The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. After the day has concluded, a
night
will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the next day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to you by the game host via PM. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage.

Do not play the game outside the day threads
. Similarly, do not post out-of-character inside the day threads. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact your Mafia School teacher via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in penalty votes against you on your first offence, and the death of your character on your second offence.

Voting begins in 24 hours from now. There are 10 players left, so it takes 6 votes to convict someone.

Hmm... Red's not dead, and jack was a vanilla, so Red must not be the cop. Regardless of what she says about "The scum did this just to trick you!". Jack was a friend, and I didn't expect him to die! Him, Mr. Bear, and Cindy must be avenged.

I'll give out my list of trusted players, fell free to contest it if you're not on it:

Moi

Aladdin

Beauty

Witch

White Rabbit

I'd say these two are probably scum:

Rapunsel

Red

Jack was a GG? I really suck at finding Scum.

Cop, please PM me the results of last night's investigation. Do not post them in the day thread yet.

I think that the descriptions of our actions in the first post speech are some type of clue. What, exactly, they mean I don't know yet.

Another one died as expected, but poor Jack. :cry_sad:

It is interesting on the other hand that Red didn't die. She is now pretty much at the top of my suspicion list. The only reason I could see the scum not taking her out is because they think that we won't believe her and lynch her today. Which would be another town kill that they wouldn't have if they did take her out last night. But I don't think they would risk that.

What do others think?

The only reason I could see the scum not taking her out is because they think that we won't believe her and lynch her today. Which would be another town kill that they wouldn't have if they did take her out last night. But I don't think they would risk that.

I think that this is very likely their plan. I don't see what there is to risk. Many doubted Red's Townieness yesterday. Now that she is still alive, even more people may doubt her.

As I said yesterday, the only reason I'm still alive is because they want you to lynch me so they don't have to waste their night kill on me.Seeing as they know my identity, they can just kee Blocking me each night (as they did tonight) until you lynch me. So I don't have a result. Thanks for sticking up for me, sis, but I think I'm as good as lynched today. :sadnew:

As I said yesterday, the only reason I'm still alive is because they want you to lynch me so they don't have to waste their night kill on me.Seeing as they know my identity, they can just kee Blocking me each night (as they did tonight) until you lynch me. So I don't have a result. Thanks for sticking up for me, sis, but I think I'm as good as lynched today. :sadnew:

You are not as good as lynched. Most people agree that Aladdin is Scum, and he was your Night 1 result. You are not lying.

*I jump onto the table and start shouting*

"All Townies, listen to me! We can't have another day like yesterday; we need to make a decision. Rose Red (who I believe is our Cop) has said that Aladdin is Scum. Let's lynch him and see. Worst case, we lynch another Townie (which we likely would have done anyway, if history is any indication), and know that Red is Scum. If Aladdin comes up Scum, they are down to three, and we have someone who we can trust. Either way, we catch a Scum.

It's a risk, I know, but it's one that we must take if we even want a chance of destroying the Scum."

"Thanks White. That means a lot to me. :cry_happy: As I said yesterday, we need to lynch Aladdin. He is our only solid lead, and whether it's him or me, it will lead to a Scum lynch. We can't afford to just lynch at random now that our numbers have dwindled so without a single scumkill."

Sounds smart to me... plus I trust Red anyways.

*Votes early*

Heh.. Nope. Not gunna do that again.

What?!?! How is this possible? The scum are going to kill all of us good guys before we even lay a finger on them! It's time to start getting dirty and reviewing past conversations...I won't miss the scum this time!

Don't forget that if we lynch a townie today that we would be down to eight tomorrow. That would be four town left and four scum, the scum do have to have more people right?

We have to make this decision right, and I'm not too sure about Aladdin being scum. I only voted for him yesterday as we would be able to see who is telling the truth, but now since we lost another, we can't really take the chance in possibly lynching a townie.

Don't forget that if we lynch a townie today that we would be down to eight tomorrow. That would be four town left and four scum, the scum do have to have more people right?

We have to make this decision right, and I'm not too sure about Aladdin being scum. I only voted for him yesterday as we would be able to see who is telling the truth, but now since we lost another, we can't really take the chance in possibly lynching a townie.

Do you have a better lead?

Well my contacts and I do have some suspects, but we will decide who we are going to go for later today. Still not sure at the moment.

We can't afford to just lynch at random now that our numbers have dwindled so without a single scumkill."

I agree, so we need to take this day to think slowly - and consider all the possibilities.

Well my contacts and I do have some suspects, but we will decide who we are going to go for later today. Still not sure at the moment.

Do you care sharing that info here or with me in private?

Well, I'm just going to list our suspects.

The Little Mermaid-

Prince Charming-

White Rabbit-

Today, let's vote out Mermaid, she's been quiet, what she says makes no sense or has no point. She has to be scum.

First off, I've not been any quieter than some people, especially as of late. Secondly, just because I rarely had anything to add doesn't mean what I say makes no sense.

If there's something specifically I've said, show me, and I'll explain what I meant.

With his fever rising, Nico did nothing but snooze throughout the day. His feverish daydreams took him back to the Fairy Tale Castle...

fm-dayfour12.jpg

...where the residents were preparing for the most important vote so far. Would they be able to convict a bad guy, or would they be tricked into the wrong path again?

fm-dayfour13.jpg

Voting opens now, and lasts a maximum of 48 hours. With 10 players in the game, it takes 6 votes to reach a conviction.

Current Vote Tally:

Little Mermaid/JaseTJ: 3 (penalty for playing the game in the Discussion-topic)

Puss-In-Boots/Dakar A: 3 (penalty for playing the game in the Discussion-topic)

Well, doesn't that seem scummy, Beauty? I thought we agreed to vote for Aladdin, our confirmed Scum? Vote: Sleeping Beauty (Chromeknight) I do believe the correct proclamation is, OMG, you suck! (For betraying my trust, not for voting for me. Because, you know, you voted for Ariel. :laugh: )

You're the scum, Beauty? Well that stinks...

Vote: Aladdin (Palathadric)

On with the plan!

Just so all GGs know, I'm pretty sure that he scum decided to vote me off as they could do so without having to trick any of you. I'm sorry it had to end this way. Please, if you're truly good, I beg of you to vote for Aladdin.

Or we could change our plan and vote for the traitor...

Unvote: Aladdin (Palathadric)

Vote: Sleeping Beauty (chromeknight)

Erm, I suppose you're right. This is disappointing, that Sleeping is scum, but we oughta go ahead with the plan. Unvote: Sleeping Beauty (Chromeknight) Vote: Aladdin (Palathaldric)

Or we could change our plan and vote for the traitor...

Unvote: Aladdin (Palathadric)

Vote: Sleeping Beauty (chromeknight)

Sorry. Wrong voting format.

vote: Little Mermaid(JaseTJ)