Sign in to follow this  
-zenn

Jinx Hoverbike

It's been a while since I made a hoverbike... Changed this design about 100 times the last month or so.

I just wasn't pleased with it until now. This was also one of the few times I used stickers in a build, needed something the break up the light bluish gray. :laugh:

7093415491_145f835759.jpg

7093414201_b587067180.jpg

Jinx; a hoverbike inspired by the 'Jak and Daxter' series.

Flickr Gallery

Comments and critisiscm welcome.

Edited by -zenn

I see the name and the word hoverbike......gotta have a look I say ! :grin:

AWESOME creation '-zenn', you seem to have the knack for these small space-age bikes eh ? :grin:

Keep them coming ! :classic:

It looks like a bunch of junk bolted onto an oversized engine - this bike bleeds dystopia. I always have to wonder where you get these odd windshields, it really adds to the build by being there. All the miniature engines remind of the Matrix hovercrafts. Awesome work. :thumbup: :thumbup:

:wub: :wub: :wub:

Those thrusters placements just scream: W U B

I'm glad you changed this 100 times, cause it ended really frak'n good. Great job zenn!

Though what's that windsheild from? I don't recognize it.

@ Lightningtiger > My image proceeds me... Can't help myself building them. :tongue:

@ Cooper Works > Thanks mate. :sweet:

@ CallMePieOrDie > Exactly the look I was going for. I try to use a lot of technic/bionicle/hero factory/random bricklink finds/throwbot parts in my builds. I like the idea of crossover themed parts. Matrix, huh, now that you said it, you're right! :laugh:

@ Si-MOCs > Haha, thanks. Yeah, made a wheeled/v-tol/dual prop version. But this one made the cut. It's a throwbot visor. :wink:

Nice work -zenn That is one powerful looking speeder I bet it bereaks even intergalactic noise limits. Great work. :thumbup:

This is an excellent Diesel/cyber-punk hover bike. I just love the design and how you used the Cavewoman's hair to hold the goggles (which, alas are doing nothing).

This is an all over win!

Criticisms? No way

Great parts use, great minifigure, great greebling, great mini-vehicle

Hello!

I guess this could be the first propeller-bike in your collection! Nicely done. :wink:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

@ The Joker1 > Don't get me started... She's isn't called Jinx for nothing. :tongue:

@ Hikaro Takayama > Thanks. The hair idea isn't mine, seen it a couple of times. Just suited the fig, although I was going for elf hair at first; for the ears. This makes me wanna see some Diesel/Cyberpunk movies again. :laugh:

@ Jareth > Thanks, nice to see you like it. :sweet:

@ Legostein > Actually it's the 2nd, Blaze was the 1st. :wink:

Edited by -zenn