7085774625_0e335d2fcf_o.jpg

6939701902_2d9d38f7da_o.jpg

7085774773_6c8079cfc0_o.jpg

7085774927_2b4e9e8c51_o.jpg

7085775021_f62b7c813a_o.jpg

7085775133_f1dc0c14ec_o.jpg

7085775185_163c5aa853_o.jpg

----

I built this way back in August of last year, it's been sitting since then for me to get pictures of it and post it. I know it's not accurate but I still think it's cool. All that SNOT work on it was fun! I've finally gotten to posting it because yesterday, yeah yeah I'm a day late, was my two year Eurobricks Anniversary! I'm quite glad that this site has been here when I've wanted to do something cool, or get advice on a MOC, or just to give my opinion on something. In the last year, I've discovered the RPG/Mafia section, I'm have way to much fun there, graduated the Reviewers Academy, and have become a rebel blogger. It's been a pretty good year for me.

As always I value your opinion!

Built August 2011

Flickr Set

Nice work! I think that on the top of the SNOT wall you should try to swap that blue piece out for a light bley one, since it looks a bit out of place. Good job on the SNOT too! :thumbup:

This looks great! I'm not a real watcher of the Clone Wars, but this looks good, regardless of accuracy!

Very nice work, that's quite a neat idea for the lights, I might try this in the future. Props on the curved wall.

A perfect Lego representation of our introduction to the awesomeness that is Savage Oppress. The SNOT work on the platform is great.

Thanks everyone! It was a good fun build. :sweet:

Nice work! I think that on the top of the SNOT wall you should try to swap that blue piece out for a light bley one, since it looks a bit out of place. Good job on the SNOT too! :thumbup:

Thanks! It was all blue originally, then I changed it to the grey one because I needed the blue one elsewhere. :grin:

Very nice work, that's quite a neat idea for the lights, I might try this in the future. Props on the curved wall.

Thanks! I thought it worked pretty well. :sweet:

Looks good; really captures the feel of the scene, but this was not the Citadel, and the ARFs didn't have red markings.

I know, I did say it wasn't accurate. And this is from the first episode where we see Savage in action.

Excellent MOC 'Masked Builder' :thumbup: , that horned dude needs to take anger management classes eh ? :laugh:

:laugh: He sure does!

Thanks everyone! It was a good fun build. :sweet:

Thanks! It was all blue originally, then I changed it to the grey one because I needed the blue one elsewhere. :grin:

Thanks! I thought it worked pretty well. :sweet:

I know, I did say it wasn't accurate. And this is from the first episode where we see Savage in action.

:laugh: He sure does!

I know. That wasn't the Citadel. It was "Monster".

A very cool scene! I especially like how you did the base of the curved wall and the lights on the walk way. Nice pictures too! Is it just me or does anyone else think Savage Opress is more awesome than Darth Maul? :thumbup::thumbup:

Nice work!!

By the way, thanx a lot for share a picture of the backside! Always nice to see how builders are solving their "challanges" :tongue:

I know. That wasn't the Citadel. It was "Monster".

Yep, but Savage attacked some Citadel on one planet, that's what this is. :wink:

A very cool scene! I especially like how you did the base of the curved wall and the lights on the walk way. Nice pictures too! Is it just me or does anyone else think Savage Opress is more awesome than Darth Maul? :thumbup::thumbup:

Thanks! I would agree after the TCW incident....

Nice work!!

By the way, thanx a lot for share a picture of the backside! Always nice to see how builders are solving their "challanges" :tongue:

Oh you're welcome, when I can show the "guts" of the MOC I will. :sweet:

That is awsome! :sweet: This is one of my favorite scenes from the clone

wars, of course I laked anough ARF troopers to make it. :hmpf: Good job!

Thanks. I only got the third one with the new Battle Pack.

It is the Temple of Eedit on the planet Devaron.

Yes, but I think Dooku called it a Citadel. :wink: