Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

The Re-Killing Fields

This was my 2nd entry for the Mocathalon in the category Apocamoc.

zombies1.jpg

I'm quite happy with how this turned out, especially the walker.

zombies2.jpg

The Field Operator and his Strider.

zombies3.jpg

Please let me know what you think! :classic:

WOW! Cool build.

The walker is fantastic... I can't believe your figures fit in the walker. AND it's sturdy enough to hold up the weight... very cool.

The eyes and mask are particularly well done!

Awesome MOC! The walker and field operator give me a Star Wars vibe, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to seeing your Star Wars constructions. Your unique style never stops impressing!

Your sense of color is especially good. On the walker, you seem to use each color in just the right place to create a look that isn't too clean but certainly isn't sloppy.

Awesome MOC! The walker and field operator give me a Star Wars vibe, but maybe that's just because I'm so used to seeing your Star Wars constructions. Your unique style never stops impressing!

Your sense of color is especially good. On the walker, you seem to use each color in just the right place to create a look that isn't too clean but certainly isn't sloppy.

Thanks! I spent alot of time trying to use colors and detailing that give the walker a "weathered" look without making it seem too busy or sloppy. :classic: