Exo-Master

Aqua Raiders on S@H!

Great news, everyone should buy them.

But this is in the wrong place. ;)

I just looked at them... what the hell are those pictures?! Those are NOT the right picture! I own the set I should now, that fish is green and not the big blue fish.

Woah....that green fish has no eyes....so now I'm confused. bdd got completely different versions...

The Base's sub looks way better. I am really confused though...

Great news, everyone should buy them.

But this is in the wrong place. ;)

I just looked at them... what the hell are those pictures?! Those are NOT the right picture! I own the set I should now, that fish is green and not the big blue fish.

Go back and get as many of those blue ones as you can as they will most likely be worth a lot if the pictures on S@H are accurate...

Hobbes the base is different too. The real set has a better looking sub for the base and it lands on the base too. The two sets I bought and the base are wrong, the others look about right.

My versions are right, mine are the final versions, these must be the prototypes. The prototypes are icky. :)

Hobbes the base is different too. The real set has a better looking sub for the base and it lands on the base too. The two sets I bought and the base are wrong, the others look about right.

My versions are right, mine are the final versions, these must be the prototypes. The prototypes are icky. :)

I actually like both versions of the base. However, has anyone else noticed that not only the angler fish is different, so is the submarine that comes with it? Something is "fishy", :-/ Ugh, bad joke, I know!

Well they messed up the pictures, no biggy.

I do like how they have the wrong sub for the "Big Blue Fish" set in the set page, but on the Theme page they have the correct sub from that set.

Boy do I hate the new S@H. :-)

The pics on S@H are clearly prototype sets. The figs aren't right (no printing on helmet, etc.) the sets look inferior (no stickers, bad designs) and there's pieces that shouldn't be there (like the round dome piece from the Tri-Fighter.

I'm not convinced...the 'old' base looks more proto-type than the 'new' one. I'm not sure about the others....I've PMed GregF to see if he know's what's going on.

Wow! Nearly choked on my evening tea seeing those... things... But they HAVE TO be prototypes... X-O right..? :'-(

And still no shipwreck... :'-( :'-(

Ok people...

I OWN the sets. Do any of you own them?

I have seen the sets in the offical Lego Store. Have you seen them? Have you held the boxes?

The sets are prototypes, they have messed up the pictures and the text before in set profiles. It's not that big of a deal, just realize the base is different and the two small sets look like what I have.

Ok people...

I OWN the sets. Do any of you own them?

I have seen the sets in the offical Lego Store. Have you seen them? Have you held the boxes?

The sets are prototypes, they have messed up the pictures and the text before in set profiles. It's not that big of a deal, just realize the base is different and the two small sets look like what I have.

Don't get defensive please. I'm sure it'll all work itself out with a little patience.

I'm not getting defensive. What is there to get defensive about?

But many here seem to think that they know these are the real things and seem to now it all. I have the sets so I know more than them on this topic.

If you buy them just realize that these aren't the real sets.

How do you know more than us? We've still seen what your set versions look like. It doesn't make you any more knowledgable about the situation at all. I don't see how you can be so sure when we're not either. These could be S@H exclusive versions, or newly designed versions or something. We have to wait and see, okay?

Yes they are S@H exclusives with the same name and numbers as the versions I have.

And yes I do know more because I have seen the real sets, I own the sets. The 3 sets that are the wrong pictures don't have any details and the wrong sticker symbols.

And they newly redesigned them in a week after they already boxxed up hundreds of the sets and shipped them to at least one Lego Store.

I guess I also have more common sense than you guys too.

I've got to agree with bdd on this. If the sets are out in the shops now, then they are the finished versions, and the version on S@H are prototypes.

And clearly more of an attitude problem. Can you not say what you think politely?

Are you in the US, bdd?

I'm not getting defensive. What is there to get defensive about?

But many here seem to think that they know these are the real things and seem to now it all. I have the sets so I know more than them on this topic.

If you buy them just realize that these aren't the real sets.

Sorry. Your statement just seemed a little negative and combative whereas the rest of the thread was seeming like a very mild yet bewildered discussion. Rock on! *sweet*

It's ok, just when the facts are in peoples faces and they can't see the truth it drives me crazy.

The symbols are different, and they don't even match with the other sets. It's a "trident" symbol and the other ones are more rebel.

The pieces are odd.

The piece counts doesn't match.

And I'm in the USA, and I'm on the USA site so they should match.

Everything points to a mix up in pictures.

And how does that saying go... "The easiest outcome is normally the correct one". What's easier...

1. Lego messed up the pictures which isn't the first time.

2. Lego desides to change the sets even after releasing some of the "prototypes".

3. They are exclusives with the same number as another set?

Here's what GregF has to say.

I spoke to the Brand Manager. He says as far as he knows, there should be no differences, that what are on Brickshelf are the US sets which are the same ones being offered in stores.
I checked with Shop At Home and they confirmed the "old" versions are correct, so it looks like they have the wrong art up for those sets.

So yeah, these are the wrong ones/prototypes.

*removes base from wishlist*

WOW!!!

Who would have thought!?! Oh wait....

I even made a picture to prove they are wrong.

comparinglegos.jpg

The little sub on the LEFT is on the Theme page, that's the real sub and isn't in any other set. The sub on the right (Me smert!!!:D) is very wrong, kind of ugly.

I saved the pictures, you might want to too.

Well, on the positve side of this interesting fiasco, we actually got some pictures of the prototype Aquaraiders (which are not half bad, actually.) ;-) I would have loved that crab.....

You don't know your left from your right.... :-P

Anyways, yeah. So I think these sets'll look good beside the Aquazone sets, so I may get some.