Oky

Community Build: SW Episode II - Attack of the Clones

All of everyones entries look great :thumbup: I was very disappointed not participate in this community build, but I have been so busy for the past couple of months and now that schools over I can get back to building. I may make an AotC scene to be in the spirit but it won't be part of the community build.

Alright, the Attack of the Clones Community Build is now officially over. Even though less people signed up for this one than the Phantom Menace build and there were several who didn't get their entry in, we have compiled exactly 40 entries (if you count ACPin's Geonosis Arena modules separately)! This beats the previous record of 35 entries from the Phantom Menace CB! :sweet: Therefore, I would like to thank you all very much for making this such a successful community build once again! And as I said before, don't worry if you didn't get your entry in on time; there will be other CBs. Stay tuned for the next big Star Wars building challenge! :wink:

7158160523_0171c616f3_z.jpg

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Looks good Oky, glad that I managed to build for this one. I'm looking forward to the next Community build!

Looks good Oky, glad that I managed to build for this one.

Me too. Technically, I shouldn't have counted your entry (or Doc's for that matter), but there was no way I was gonna leave out such a nice scene, especially since it brought the entry count up to a 40! :sweet:

Very late, but I finished mine :blush:

That looks very nice, just like your PM one. :thumbup: Too bad you couldn't post it a bit earlier. :sad:

To all Community Build Participants who have not yet received a tag for participating in a previous Community Build: please let me know which tag you would like as a thanks for your participation. There are quite a few choices, for example the Rebel and CIS insignias, and a number of other ones. We basically have most insignias available. Let me know! :classic:

Not to sound like a complete noob, but are there reference images to what tags are available?

Thank you.

Edited by TheLegoDr

Not to sound like a complete noob, but are there reference images to what tags are available?

Thank you.

Yep.

gallery_5203_163_3547.pnggallery_5203_163_88.pnggallery_5203_163_4472.pnggallery_5203_163_3083.pnggallery_5203_163_2945.pnggallery_5203_163_3029.png

To all Community Build Participants who have not yet received a tag for participating in a previous Community Build: please let me know which tag you would like as a thanks for your participation. There are quite a few choices, for example the Rebel and CIS insignias, and a number of other ones. We basically have most insignias available. Let me know! :classic:

I'd like the Rebel Alliance logo please. Thanks a ton!

Can I have the Empire emblem please?

Thank you.

Can't wait for the next CB!

May I have an Empire tag? Thanks.

Can't wait for the next CB!

Sorry, but you'll have to wait a couple of months for it since there wont be another CB until the current contest is over. However, if you are so eager to recreate something from Revenge of the Sith, you could recreate one of the scenes featuring R2 or one of the other astromechs from that movie and enter it in the contest! :wink:

Me too. Technically, I shouldn't have counted your entry (or Doc's for that matter), but there was no way I was gonna leave out such a nice scene, especially since it brought the entry count up to a 40! :sweet:

Yeah, I went into overdrive building it as you hadn't compiled the entries yet. :sweet:

Hey, Oky! When's the next Community Build, because I'm really itching to build some Ep III stuff! :sweet:

That will be after the Astromech contest. :wink: