Oky

Community Build: SW Episode II - Attack of the Clones

Excellent entries, everyone! Keep them coming! You have one more week to submit your builds!

Uh-oh. I procrastinated with this for waaaaay too long. I'm still planning to build an entry though, starting soon! Does anyone have some good screenshots of Anakin and Padme's wedding?

So, it appears that I will indeed not have time to complete an entry, and must formally withdraw. :cry_sad: Sorry, gang!

I have a few mini scaled sets done. I just need to get pictures and then post them. Hopefully today will be fruitful.

So apparently my LDD (with many other's ) is not working..

Hopefully it will start working very soon but until then I will not be able to hand anything in before the deadline :sceptic:

Well, this is embarrassing.

I was planning to screenshot and edit the photos of my model today while I was traveling, but I also was working on the banners for the blog...and I managed to run out of battery power. :blush: I've got to get some sleep, now, so my model's going to be a day late. It's okay if you don't count it as part of the build, Oky.

I've been pretty sick the past few days, and completely forgot to finish my build. I'll try to get it up, but don't be surprised if it doesn't make it. If it makes it better, I won't participate in any future CB's.

Sorry. :sad:

Well, this is embarrassing.

I was planning to screenshot and edit the photos of my model today while I was traveling, but I also was working on the banners for the blog...and I managed to run out of battery power. :blush: I've got to get some sleep, now, so my model's going to be a day late. It's okay if you don't count it as part of the build, Oky.

Well, I really shouldn't... but since I know how busy you are, being a regulator and blogger and all, I'll allow it. I'll wait with compiling the entries until tonight so that you can post your pictures. Anything that's not posted by then will not be counted.

This also goes for you other procrastinators. And please, don't be discouraged if you don't make your entry in this time. There's always the next CB! :classic: