Oky

Community Build: SW Episode II - Attack of the Clones

gallery_101_23_908.jpg

Begun the Clone War has...

7085487251_0deed30020_z.jpg

After the surprisingly big success of the Phantom Menace community build, it only makes sense to keep the tradition going with the next build, the Attack of the Clones! Like the previous builds, this is not a contest, just a chance to build with everybody in a common theme. Your entry can be anything in any size and any scale, from vehicles to creatures to vignettes, as long as it relates to Episode II: Attack of the Clones!

Last time only half of you who signed up for the build actually entered something, so when you sign up, please make sure you have an open schedule.

The deadline is June 3, 2012.

Guidelines for posting:

1) Post your MOC in a separate topic in the LSW forum with the subtitle CB SWII - Attack of the Clones.

2) Reply to this thread with a picture of your MOC and a link to the entry thread.

3) You may post as many pictures of your MOC as you like inside your entry thread. Pics should be no larger than 800x600.

4) Your entry will be added beside your name in the Sign-ups.

5) You may create as many new MOCs as you want, but please do your best to complete them before the deadline.

Sign-ups/Entries:

1. Speedboat
  2. Brickdoctor - Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor
  3. LEGOman273
  4. Sam892 - Acclamator I-Class Assault Ship
  5. JackJonespaw - Obi-Wan's Jedi Starfighter, Jango Fett's Slave I
  6. K-nut
  7. Gunner - OG-9 Homing Spider Droid
  8. Masked Builder - Coruscant Ads
  9. The Legonater - Weapons of the Grand Army of the Republic, Republic Gunship
  10. Dapper-D2 - Jedi Starfighter, XJ-6, Kamino
  11. BobThePom - Count Dooku's Getaway
  12. azuremoon
  13. Flipz
  14. Ceroknight
  15. M<0><0<DSWIM - Clone Trooper (Mega-MOOD Scale)
  16. Lord Of The Fries
  17. Hollander
  18. star mark 5 - Geonosian Starfighter
  19. purpleparadox - Wedding on Naboo
  20. Vicmackey80 - Clone's Landing, Padme and Anakin Wedding
  21. Walter - Owen Lars' Speeder Bike
  22. Lobot - Droid Factory
  23. Parrothead Rasmus
  24. Darth Yogi
  25. Legostein - Shmi's Funeral, Geonosis Playground
  26. ACPin - Petranaki Arena, Geonosian Arena Parts
  27. Jammiedodger - Geonosian Catacombs
  28. comm wolffe
  29. dr_spock - Airspeeder, Dwarf Spider Droid, Technic Lightsaber (Count Dooku), Steampunk OG-9 Homing Spider Droid
  30. Oky - Jango Fett's Blaster Pistols
  31. 382nd Legionnaire
  32. optimus99 - Obi-Wan's Prison, Droid Assembly Line
  33. ADHO15
  34. Lance - Geonosian Arena
  35. Artizan - Mace Windu vs. Jango Fett
  36. TheLegoDr - Mini Scale Scenes

I'd like to sign up for this one! I already had some ideas while rewatching the movie a few weeks ago, so I guess even with my limited collection I'll be able to whip something up. :classic:

This wasn't one of my favorites, either, but I'll be participating! :classic: For now, I'm going to say that I'll attempt an LDD Delta-7 Aethersprite. Depending on how much time I have, I may or may not include the hyperdrive ring.

Sign me up please. I have some great ideas already. Have really been looking forward to this.

Alright, I've actually been working on something related to Episode II, so I'm going to make a point to get something in this time. :laugh: Sign me up!

Sign me up! I already have something built and another idea in the works. And thanks for putting this thing together Oky!

Well, I'll have to think of something that exists only in Episode II, but I'm confident I'll be able to come up with something. :wink: Sign me up!

I will say in advance that it will NOT be someone's lightsaber. After seeing one person's epic LEGO lightsaber collection on CUUSOO, I've decided to try something different instead. :wink:

As with all of the Community Builds, you can count me in! I actually quite like AOTC and have a few ideas for this. :wink:

I wont add my self yet, I want to make sure I can build something properly this time. Can CW Clones be used to stand in for AOTC ones?

I wont add my self yet, I want to make sure I can build something properly this time. Can CW Clones be used to stand in for AOTC ones?

Considering that the pic on the first post uses TCW Clones, I'd say that you can use them. :laugh:

Sign me up please, not 100% sure what yet, but it's likely to include LEDs :wink:

Edited by Lobot