cylex7

Centipede

Shouldn't this be considered a snake rather than a centipede? Centipedes have 100 legs.

Edited by Takua Nui

Embed your images. :wink: No one really wants to go off site without a taste of what is there. I only did because I read the 2nd post and was curious.

Honestly, I find this MOC a bit boring. Most of it is a bunch of bone joints connected together and armored, with a rather large head. Not to mention it isn't a centipede, rather a snake. Centipedes have a hundred legs. I wouldn't have expected a hundred, but there are no legs at all. How exactly was this challenging?

How rude. I'm seeing more and more of this sort of cocky dismissive attitude and frankly I don't like it. It takes the enjoyment and fun out of the Lego community. Why say anything at all. If you don't like something you should move on or find a better way to communicate. Not everyone has master builder abilities and not every creation can be all bells and whistles. Everyone deserves encouragement and constructive comments. That's how people learn and improve. Slagging something and someone's ability off is not helpful and adds nothing to any conversation.

And I'm not being a mini mod here this is one FOL to another.

How rude. I'm seeing more and more of this sort of cocky dismissive attitude and frankly I don't like it. It takes the enjoyment and fun out of the Lego community. Why say anything at all. If you don't like something you should move on or find a better way to communicate. Not everyone has master builder abilities and not every creation can be all bells and whistles. Everyone deserves encouragement and constructive comments. That's how people learn and improve. Slagging something and someone's ability off is not helpful and adds nothing to any conversation.

And I'm not being a mini mod here this is one FOL to another.

Apologies, to you and cylex7. It happens to be a long running habit of mine which I've been attempting to curb. I'm going to hit the 'edit' button, if it helps.

Edited by Takua Nui

I think Takua Nui is right it does look more like a snake than a centipede. I do think it is looks quite nice.