Sign in to follow this  
Makuta

CUUSOO Photo Generating Help

Hello, I recently joined CUUSOO and I am trying to find out how to make a CGI image of a project. Can someone please help me?

@ Makuta: Why don't you use Lego Digital Designer (LDD) to build a computer model of your creation? It's easy to use, and you can make many Computer-Generated Images (CGIs) via PNG image files that you can upload to Lego CUUSOO.

@ Makuta: Why don't you use Lego Digital Designer (LDD) to build a computer model of your creation? It's easy to use, and you can make many Computer-Generated Images (CGIs) via PNG image files that you can upload to Lego CUUSOO.

But I don't know how to make a newly sculpt minifigure head from CGI.

... but Philo does! :classic: See this Eurobricks topic about "Philo's LEGO 3D Scanner (Used for 3D LDRAW Parts) -- NXT Software Available to Scan Any Shape with Laser."

The

shows a "Laser scan of a LEGO part using DAVID laser scanner":

sl1-v.jpg

For me it's a bit unclear what you want to do Makuta. Do you have a complete MOC built up that you want to make digital model of? Or do you have customized physical minifig that you want to make into a digital "element" so you can place it into a digital model?

In any case, if you want to create a custom digital Lego-element, you can't use LDD - your only option is to use the Ldraw platform like DLuders indicates.

For me it's a bit unclear what you want to do Makuta. Do you have a complete MOC built up that you want to make digital model of? Or do you have customized physical minifig that you want to make into a digital "element" so you can place it into a digital model?

In any case, if you want to create a custom digital Lego-element, you can't use LDD - your only option is to use the Ldraw platform like DLuders indicates.

It's about making the customized physical element into a digital element.

Edited by Makuta