Sign in to follow this  
Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day Three

I reviewed the facts and so you're right, Alladin. I was misled. :sadnew:

so Unvote: Alladin (palathadic) and Vote: Little Red Riding Hood (Kadraba).

OK people, there is not much time left and we NEED a conviction today, we need to lynch a scum.

In that vein, I was made aware by a friend of something I had said ealier.

The only person to ever make allusion of the whole "axe" thing was Snow White, I had misplaced a "letter" she had sent me a little while back.

How Aladin was made aware of this, I don't really know, but it's most likely in the same fashion that scum was made aware of Cindy's plan; a leak or a mis-trusted person.

In light of this and based on Sleeping's breakdown of Snow's reply I choose to:

Unvote : Aladdin (palathadric)

and to

Vote : Snow White(LEGOman273)

And I strongly urge town to do the same; we cannot risk killing another townie and let's be frank; we cannot assert with 100% certitude that Alladin is scum.

We should condemn the obvious scum now and investigate Alladin tonight.

I reviewed the facts and so you're right, Alladin. I was misled. :sadnew:

so Unvote: Alladin (palathadic) and Vote: Little Red Riding Hood (Kadraba).

What? If Jack is not lying, Aladdin is. Don't listen to either of them. One or both of them is Scum.

Also, does anyone have a better candidate than Red for Town Cop? I don't think so.

What? If Jack is not lying, Aladdin is. Don't listen to either of them. One or both of them is Scum.

Also, does anyone have a better candidate than Red for Town Cop? I don't think so.

I think you are the town cop. :look: You're that or a scumbag.

OK people, there is not much time left and we NEED a conviction today, we need to lynch a scum.

The only person to ever make allusion of the whole "axe" thing was Snow White, I had misplaced a "letter" she had sent me a little while back.

How Aladin was made aware of this, I don't really know, but it's most likely in the same fashion that scum was made aware of Cindy's plan; a leak or a mis-trusted person.

and to

And I strongly urge town to do the same; we cannot risk killing another townie and let's be frank; we cannot assert with 100% certitude that Alladin is scum.

1. I'm sorry about the Axe comment. The next death was from being pushed down some stairs. I know now that we can't glean anything from the method of killing. I am now only looking at posts comments.

2. Scum can infiltrate Town discussions, but it is not the other way around. The Scum know who they are; they will not tell anyone outside that circle their true plans. One or both of Aladdin and Jack is Scum. There is no way that the information (Red "investigates" Jack; "finds" him Scum, etc) can be true.

3. Killing me is killing another Townie. All I am trying to do is protect who I think is our Cop. Red never said anything Scummy; people have accused her on the basis of some clearly false information.

4. We cannot assert 100% that anyone is Scum. We need only to do the best we can.

5. In that case, I Vote: Snow White (LEGOman273)

Joking aside, I really am Town, and I'm doing the best I can to destroy the Scum.

I think you are the town cop. :look: You're that or a scumbag.

I'm not the Town Cop. I'm not a Scumbag. I'm a Vanilla Townie.

If my calculations are right, we only have about an hour to acheive majority and lynch someone today.

Ending the day without a lynch would be bad for us seeing that the scum will get one more kill tonight whereas we will not have lynched a scummy effectively resulting in us loosing one day to weed out the scum.

To those who have yet to vote, please manifest yourelves sooner than later!

Even if I revert my vote, again, a conviction could not be reached!

AWAKEN citizens and cast your votes!

I hate being rushed into a decision. But, I Unvote: Rapunsel (RPGer) and Vote:Little Red Riding Hood (Kadabra). Snow and Aladdin had defenses. You did not.

Jack, if you don't change your vote back, then whoever else needs to vote for Alladin might not for the same reason. If you think he's scum, vote for him!

I'm tempted to change my vote back because I'm 50/50 on them (Snow and Aladin)

But still .... Puss voted for Red, which means we may still not acheive conviction on anyone today, which would be very bad for us.

Puss, nobody see had a decent attack for Snow to need to defend. The others defenses we're very adequate, either.

Wait.. Sorry.. Yeah. Although Snow seemed to adequately defend Red.

Current Vote Tally:

Aladdin/palathadric: 3 (Kadabra, JaseTJ, LEGOman273,)

Red Riding Hood/Kadabra: 3 (palathadric, RPGer, Dakar A)

Snow White/LEGOman273: 2 (Chromeknight, Piratedave84)

Non-voters: 3 (Alex the Great, Donut, Jackjonespaw)

You have less than two hours to reach a conviction. It takes 6 votes to convict someone.

Puss, nobody see had a decent attack for Snow to need to defend. The others defenses we're very adequate, either.

Wait.. Sorry.. Yeah. Although Snow seemed to adequately defend Red.

Well, this is her only defense (After receiving two votes):

Is there any evidence for a lynch more concrete than a Cop investigation? :hmpf: If you wait and don't lynch Aladdin, he'll just try and confuse you more. If he's town, I'm lynched tomorrow. We're not at LyLo yet, so either way to get one Scum for sure.

Claiming, without an IF Aladdin is scum, and leaning on the crutch that she's the cop. Plus, If she is the cop, she'd get killed tonight. So we'll only speed the process, preventing the scum from having a good target.

Claiming, without an IF Aladdin is scum, and leaning on the crutch that she's the cop. Plus, If she is the cop, she'd get killed tonight. So we'll only speed the process, preventing the scum from having a good target.

There is however the possibility that she could communicate the results of an investigation to us prior to her being slaughtered.

I think we should lynch either Snow or Aladin and leave red alone for the night based on this:

-Red claims to be cop so she would FOR SURE be the next target to be killed by scum

-If Red is not killed overnight, then she is likely scum and a target for lynch tomorrow

-As stated above, if Red is indeed the cop, there is a slight chance she could convey the investigation results before being "whacked".

Hence I think voting for Red is effectively wasting a vote.

There is however the possibility that she could communicate the results of an investigation to us prior to her being slaughtered.

I think we should lynch either Snow or Aladin and leave red alone for the night based on this:

-Red claims to be cop so she would FOR SURE be the next target to be killed by scum

-If Red is not killed overnight, then she is likely scum and a target for lynch tomorrow

-As stated above, if Red is indeed the cop, there is a slight chance she could convey the investigation results before being "whacked".

Hence I think voting for Red is effectively wasting a vote.

Agreed.

Well I'm not sure if this is the correct choice, but it's probably the only way were going to lynch: Vote: Aladdin (Palathadric) Now Jack change your vote back to Aladdin.

I don't see Red being scum, if Aladdin is town then we convict her tomorrrow.

and to

Good plan, and good evidence. Taking yours and Sleeping Beauty's into account, I VOTE: Snow White(LEGOman273)

Current Vote Tally:

Aladdin/palathadric: 4 (Kadabra, JaseTJ, LEGOman273, Alex the Great)

Red Riding Hood/Kadabra: 3 (palathadric, RPGer, Dakar A)

Snow White/LEGOman273: 3 (Chromeknight, Piratedave84, Jackjonespaw)

Non-voters: 1 (Donut)

Less than one hour to go before the day ends.

Good plan, and good evidence. Taking yours and Sleeping Beauty's into account, I VOTE: Snow White(LEGOman273)

You're right, and so is Jack. If she isn't the cop, she gets killed tommorow. So, for the FOURTH :hmpf: time, I Unvote:Little Red Riding Hood (Kadabra) and Vote:Snow White (LegoMan273). I can honestly say I feel terrible about doing this, but she is the only good suspect (Red will be revealed overnight, and I'm 90% sure Aladdin is Town).

Disclaimer - Do not think of this as an admission that Snow is innocent, she's scum, bu I would like to end the day with a lynch so here it goes:

I Unvote: Snow White/LEGOman273

and

Vote: Aladdin/palathadric

In the hopes that someone else does the same in the next few minutes!

They're probably going to leave me alive overnight just so you lynch me and kill someone else now. :hmpf: We need to lynch Aladdin, that will reveal my alignment far better than waiting overnight after lynching someone who is still potentially town (idiotic town, perhaps, but still possibly town).

They're probably going to leave me alive overnight just so you lynch me and kill someone else now. :hmpf:

It's possible however unlikely seeing that you're a big threat to them!

We need to lynch Aladdin, that will reveal my alignment far better than waiting overnight after lynching someone who is still potentially town (idiotic town, perhaps, but still possibly town).

Agreed and I changed my vote accordingly, I also appealed to a few others to do the same, we'll see what happens in the next minutes!

Disclaimer - Do not think of this as an admission that Snow is innocent, she's scum, bu I would like to end the day with a lynch so here it goes:

I Unvote: Snow White/LEGOman273

and

Vote: Aladdin/palathadric

In the hopes that someone else does the same in the next few minutes!

Not sure my format was OK, so to make sure:

I Unvote: Snow White(LEGOman273)

and

Vote: Aladdin(palathadric)

Final Vote Tally:

Aladdin/palathadric: 5 (Kadabra, JaseTJ, LEGOman273, Alex the Great, Piratedave84)

Red Riding Hood/Kadabra: 2 (palathadric, RPGer)

Snow White/LEGOman273: 3 (Chromeknight, Jackjonespaw, Dakar A)

Non-voters: 1 (Donut)

The day has ended without a conviction. Please send your night actions within 24 hours.

~*¨*~*¨*~*¨*~

fm-daythree10.jpg

Not being able to reach an agreement on who to toss into the mirror, the residents of the Fairy Tale Castle retire to their bedrooms. Some grumbles are heard, but in this uncertain situation the blame just could not be placed on any certain individual.

On the courtyard, the All-Fruit Tree continued to wither...

fm-daythree11.jpg

fm-daythree12.jpg

And in his bedroom, Nico went to bed all by himself. Gio was out with his friends, his father was out with his "uncles", and his mother was just passed out.

Gazing out of the window, Nico wondered how the story would continue - for both the people at the Fairy Tale Castle and the people in this house.