Sign in to follow this  
Tria

Hi Everyone! I am Tria

Hi!

I am Tria! I am from Greece but I live and study in Germany.

I am new in collecting LEGO and other lego clones brands... In fact I am waiting my first items to arrive... some lego kingdoms sets and some tanks...

I had som lego as a kid, but unfortunately most of them are lost, except an incomplete legoredo western city, which I am looking to sell or trade...

I really like military sets, city sets and knights, castles, medieval stuff...

I hope that I will find the time and the money to make some lego movies (of course, when I have to pay 9euros for a piece of street, city building will take a very long time...). My main goal is to create three extensive sceneries: a woodland scenery for battles with knights or modern army, a modern city scenery for urban military movies and a medieval era scenery for knights, trolls and dwarfs!

I found this forum from this post: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=60503

I was searching a way to buy these oxford blocks military sets in non-ebay prices and I found that really useful!

Beside lego I collect gi joe and other 1:18 military figures, vehicles and buildings.

Nice to meet you! :classic:

Welcome on this great site! :thumbup:

thanks neighbor!

The site is really great! Lots of interesting posts... Last sunday I ve read so many threads.. I think that now I know something about LEGO and I am not a complete newbie..

Edited by Tria

Hi Tria! (Quite a strange name, considering that Tria in Greek means "three", I guess it's not your real name, right? )

There is a Greek guy making Lego movies, maybe you'd like to check it out

http://www.youtube.com/user/pivotskater95?feature=uploademail_ch

Also, GI JOE were great, I had many of them as a child...

Hi Thodori (I guess..) :classic:

You have right about the name... My full name is Triantafyllos... The reasons for Tria, are obvious I think...

I really like my full name, but most of the non-greeks simply cannot say my name... so here I am with Tria!

Thanks also for the link! I am quite sure that there are many greeks lego collectors, at least more than the gijoe ones...

Gi joe and now lego are sucking my money... Thankfully I am in Germany now and I dont have to pay for them some new, super, double tax in order to save the fortune of our politicians...

if you know what I mean...

Good to hear from another fellow greek! :classic:

Welcome to Eurobricks Tria. I see you already love it here. :classic:

Thanks!

Its true... I found some really interesting threads... :classic:

Hi Thodori (I guess..) :classic:

You have right about the name... My full name is Triantafyllos... The reasons for Tria, are obvious I think...

I really like my full name, but most of the non-greeks simply cannot say my name... so here I am with Tria!

Thanks also for the link! I am quite sure that there are many greeks lego collectors, at least more than the gijoe ones...

Gi joe and now lego are sucking my money... Thankfully I am in Germany now and I dont have to pay for them some new, super, double tax in order to save the fortune of our politicians...

if you know what I mean...

Good to hear from another fellow greek! :classic:

Yes, Thodoris it is!

I remember my grandfather had given to me many Gi JOE as a gift and I use to play for hours (however not even close to LEGO) with my brothers.

As for the taxes, you are right, it's totally unfair.

There are not many LEGO collectors in Greece but we are trying to form a group these days...to know each other and such.

Yes, Thodoris it is!

I remember my grandfather had given to me many Gi JOE as a gift and I use to play for hours (however not even close to LEGO) with my brothers.

As for the taxes, you are right, it's totally unfair.

There are not many LEGO collectors in Greece but we are trying to form a group these days...to know each other and such.

Count me in for this group!

Gi joe and lego were my favorite toys too.. I must admit though that gi joe and other military figures were my favorites with a slight difference...

but right now I am looking to save some money to buy some lego castle-kingdoms sets.. I really like these castles and this medieval market village.