Sign in to follow this  
Hrw-Amen

Alien Mothership (Modular)

Brickshelf Link: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=501268

Here are some pictures of my modular Alien Mothership for the AC aliens. But wait, who is that hiding in the rear of the control room? Is that something unexpected for the ADU to deal with?

edit. Sorry, have removed images and just left the link. I was trying to get better quality pictures using a different camera and set up. I had resized them all and cropped them as much as I thought I could, sorry again.

Edited by Hrw-Amen
Changed huge pics to links.

Your pics are way too big, so I changed them to links.

Could you please reduce the size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines, and then re-post them? Thank you.

I decided to check this out, and I'm really impressed! THIS is more along the lines of what I picture when someone says "Alien Mothership"!

I'm also rather curious why there's an insectoid in the one compartment.... Stowaway perhaps? ;)

I decided to check this out, and I'm really impressed! THIS is more along the lines of what I picture when someone says "Alien Mothership"!

I'm also rather curious why there's an insectoid in the one compartment.... Stowaway perhaps? ;)

It is actually an Insectoid/robot head (As is the green insectoid bit on a normal robot head.) on a Blacktron body, (The one from CC series 3.) and it is supposed to represent that the aliens are being secretly directed against the ADU good guys by other more sinister forces at work behind the scenes. Kind of like a Blacktron agent who is acting as an adviser to the alien admiral.

Your pics are way too big, so I changed them to links.

Could you please reduce the size to 800 pixels maximum, as per our Member Guidelines, and then re-post them? Thank you.

Sorry for that. I have taken them out altogther and just left the link. I had been trying a different camera out, but had cropped everything down as small as I thought I could get away with. I am admitted not very good at this digital photography stuff and my normal camera gives rubbish photos as you may have noticed from my other posts, so I tried an older one I had instead. I'll go back to the new one. Sorry again.

Sorry for that. I have taken them out altogther and just left the link. I had been trying a different camera out, but had cropped everything down as small as I thought I could get away with. I am admitted not very good at this digital photography stuff and my normal camera gives rubbish photos as you may have noticed from my other posts, so I tried an older one I had instead. I'll go back to the new one. Sorry again.

Maybe you could check the Index of Tutorials, which includes a number of helpful topics, like these two on how to re-size images.

We'd be happy to see your photos in the first post again once you have re-sized them. :classic:

This Mothership's really nice. It's a shame the UFO theme didn't continue.