TooMuchCaffeine

Boonta Eve Classic

At first glance, this appears to be Anakin's pod, Sebulba's pod, and someone else's pod, though looking closer, the engines don't really resemble those of any 'real' pods. That being said, I realize that the blue droid body is the required Iron Builder part, so I understand why you made the pods look this way. The micro buildings are very clean, too. :thumbup:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Very nicely done with some beautiful details at such a small scale! :classic: Love the droid arms as...um..whatever those things are called that hold the engines.

This looks just fantastic! Nice use of all of the droid parts. I, like BD, was thinking Anakin's pod, Sebulba's pod, and Beedo's pod, but none of these looks much like them. But, anyway, nice job!

I like the arena buildings a lot! though the pod racers are not very recognazible, they are done well too.

Nice and cute build. :)

The podracers are way too big, though (compared to the building). They should be at least 5 times smaller.

Or the buidlding should be 5 times bigger. :p

This is so incredibly cool, accurate and fun, this must of been a joy to build. Great job on the podracers but the real draw for me is defiantly the scenery, it has a very clean look to it and is nicely detailed for the scale. A question though if your willing to share, how did you build those stands?

Edited by That_Guy

Hello!

A fantastic little micro diorama! :classic: Everything looks quite fine, nothing to criticise. :classic: Good luck for the competition!

Cheers,

~ Christopher

I like it! The stands look great and I love the pods, although maybe some different color choices would have made them more recognizable.

Really nice looking stadium all smooth and clean. The pods are great too, good use of the droid torsos.

I think I like the surrounding buildings more than the pods themselves. :laugh: It's just that the the little details like the stands and the arches are very thoughtful. Well done and good luck in the competition.

Very nice build. Instantly recognizable to the scene. At least from memory, I haven't seen that movie since it first came out.

I believe you used the 1x1 modified tile with button (a.k.a., jumper plate I've heard it called before) for the stands. Very clever. It makes use of a nice stair-step without taking up too much space. If I am wrong in my guess, I think that piece would still work and give the desired effect.

Keep up the good builds.