Sign in to follow this  
ACPin

Geonosis Separatist Forces

It's certainly a new way of making the shield as far as I know, and it has a certain elegance to it that most other brick-built (and rather blocky, they are) solutions don't have. :thumbup: It looks sort of like a cyclone is picking up the droideka; (or like it's a part of TCW and some magic pixie dust or something is swirling around it :sick::tongue: ) not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I think it might convey the illusion of too much movement compared to what the droideka's shields look like for 'real'. Nevertheless, I think it's the best brick-built droideka shield I've seen. It'll probably look better when it's in action, and there are some blaster bolts ricocheting off of it. (with dishes at the impact areas)

It's certainly a new way of making the shield as far as I know, and it has a certain elegance to it that most other brick-built (and rather blocky, they are) solutions don't have. :thumbup: It looks sort of like a cyclone is picking up the droideka; (or like it's a part of TCW and some magic pixie dust or something is swirling around it :sick::tongue: ) not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I think it might convey the illusion of too much movement compared to what the droideka's shields look like for 'real'. Nevertheless, I think it's the best brick-built droideka shield I've seen. It'll probably look better when it's in action, and there are some blaster bolts ricocheting off of it. (with dishes at the impact areas)

Hmm...when I saw it, I thought of a mid action shield. Like, it's starting to appear after being turned on. Whatever it's supposed to be, I can't wait to see this!

Droid shield? I see the ForceTM been used on a Destroyer Droid :laugh:. Great none the less ACPin :thumbup:.

Hmm...when I saw it, I thought of a mid action shield. Like, it's starting to appear after being turned on. Whatever it's supposed to be, I can't wait to see this!

That's what I thought. This is a great idea. I'm excited to see more!

Oh my! Please tell me this is just a teaser for a 'Battle of Geonosis' MOC?! :excited:

It's a small start for the bigger MOC and would be built in modular style similar to the previous one.

AC