Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Conclusion

At the end there, when Tammo and Zepher had us pretty much dead to rights, my biggest concern was my team. I felt bad converting people only to make them lose. Especially when they put in so much effort early on to try and help the town before their conversions (One of the main reasons for converting them was that they were actually playing and so they were big threats). So what I'm happiest about is that I didn't lead my team to failure. They all deserved the win.

Biggest mistake I think I made was trying a second time to convert Peppy. We didn't know why the first time failed but we had counted on converting her to steal more of the clues. I thought maybe it was a single protector who happened to be lucky that night so we tried again. Not converting two nights in a row really broke our momentum. After that we just couldn't keep the clues to ourselves.

Before then, we really succeeded at controlling the clues. Tammo was the first townie to get a clue and not get converted. If we had known that one clue would be a magical boomerang clue, we might have tried harder to even prevent that.

Well, that was fun. Confusing but fun. I think if I ever play again I will full well natter much better with everyone... :blush:

Ta for the great game. :thumbup:

Sign in to follow this