Shadows

A Reminder to Heroica Players (and all members)

I appreciate that you are trying to help, but did you see my example? You can get all the info in one row easily.

Well, the info for my stats take up about 3 lines, hence the reason I shortened it into the acronym thing (with dots). So I am just going to transfer the info to my profile page. All my other info will remain though.

Can everyone just calm down? Both of you have made valid points: Mibbiwocket, it's understandable that you could have found Hinckley's example signature insulting bit he could be simply tired of a lot of people asking him whether their sigs were ok and he took out his frustration when typing out. And Hinckley, it is also understandable that you are going nuts from everyone asking and just wishes them to use common sense but you must take into account that not everyone can read through things thoroughly. Whoops, sorry if I was mini modding.

Well, the info for my stats take up about 3 lines, hence the reason I shortened it into the acronym thing (with dots). So I am just going to transfer the info to my profile page. All my other info will remain though.

Right now, there are two rows of pictures in your signature. If your one row of pictures and three rows of text is roughly 200 pixels tall, it would work just fine. Give that a shot.

If I may make a suggestion to all of you who are pondering which info to keep in the signature and which to move to the "About Me" in your page:

If you're a Heroica RPG player but also have your Mafia game records in your sig, move the Mafia history into your profile page, since it's not current info and as you participate in more games you'll need more space for it. Just check out my "About Me" for an example. There's no way in hell I could fit all that in my sig. :laugh:

Right now, there are two rows of pictures in your signature. If your one row of pictures and three rows of text is roughly 200 pixels tall, it would work just fine. Give that a shot.

Ok, does that work?

If I may make a suggestion to all of you who are pondering which info to keep in the signature and which to move to the "About Me" in your page:

If you're a Heroica RPG player but also have your Mafia game records in your sig, move the Mafia history into your profile page, since it's not current info and as you participate in more games you'll need more space for it. Just check out my "About Me" for an example. There's no way in hell I could fit all that in my sig. :laugh:

Well, who knows, maybe if you took ALL the info and shrunk it to the smallest sized font, and dropped the pictures, it might just work! default_laugh_new.gif

You know, the guidelines seem very clear, very straightforward, and very easy to follow if you make the tiniest bit of effort. You don't need to come here to say "is mine ok?", read the guidelines and make that determination for yourself and then move on with your life. It just isn't a big deal, it really isn't.

I play Mafia games. Don't take it so seriously.

There's a combination of things I never thought I'd see you say, even out of context. :laugh:

Whoops, sorry if I was mini modding.

Yes, you are. Did everyone just go nuts in this thread for some reason? Fix your sigs, please. Examples have been provided. Please do your best to stop making it so difficult.

Is my sig okay?

Can you please put a little effort in yourself and at least read what's been said in this topic, especially by members of the staff? :hmpf_bad:

You know, the guidelines seem very clear, very straightforward, and very easy to follow if you make the tiniest bit of effort. You don't need to come here to say "is mine ok?", read the guidelines and make that determination for yourself and then move on with your life. It just isn't a big deal, it really isn't.

Is my sig okay?

As Rick gently reminded you, we have already said "Please just cite the guidelines and the examples provided." We do not have time to critique every sig. Let me be plain: Do not ask if your sig is OK. Just read the guidelines, check out the examples provided and use common sense to have a sig that isn't distracting, too cluttered or too large. Thank you.

As Rick gently reminded you, we have already said "Please just cite the guidelines and the examples provided." We do not have time to critique every sig. Let me be plain: Do not ask if your sig is OK. Just read the guidelines, check out the examples provided and use common sense to have a sig that isn't distracting, too cluttered or too large. Thank you.

Okay. Just forgot he said that for a second. I will try and make my picture smaller because it seems too big.