Zane

Which Fortress?

Which Fortress?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Which Fortress?

• 7709 Sentai Fortress
    • 7019 Viking Fortress

They're two completely different themes, so I just thought I'd put it here. *sweet*

I was thinking of getting them, and thought it'd be interesting to see which everyone thought was the best. This isn't to help me decide, BTW. ;-)

This poll in its core is really just History/Adventure/Pirate forum versus Space/Mecha Forum. I went with the History/Adventure/Pirate forum.

P.S. I have the set too, and it's great, even with all the bionicle elements.

ExoForce is a theme I have mixed feelings about. Actually, no, I like it. I just would prefer other sets. I kinda wish they made it more darker themed, but what can ya do (its based on colorful mecha animes) (PS: Would it be possible to convert the mechs to greys or other colors, or are most of the pieces very specialized and only appear in the brighter colors that are in the theme?)

Obviously if we are talking about the actual FORTRESS, the Viking BUILDING is much stronger and cooler. As for overall set, its really depends on what theme you like more. Me, loving the Viking Theme ( - most of the monsters) obviously like the Viking Fortress. I still haven't got that set yet. I should pick it up soon.

Null vote for me, as I love both sets from what I've seen, but have neither X-D (so my opionon is really not based on experience with the sets).

Really, it all comes down to which theme you like better as of now, Zane. If you still really love Exo-force, you might want to get the Sentai Fortress, but if you want something new, and a break from Exo-force, the Viking Fortress would be your best bet. Either way, they're both awesome parts packs and have a great value in pieces and playability. ;-)

Edit: Just realized Sting took the words out of my mouth. Oops.

are we voting for the fortress or the set? if fortress, hands down vikings. if set, then maybe EF stands a chance on the strength of the two mechs that come with it.

Guess I'm not main stream here on EB. :-D

I thought you meant the set. And Wikings really doesn't appeal to me..