Sign in to follow this  
TooMuchCaffeine

Neo-Classic Microspace Sets

Hello!

Very cute vehicles, vessels, and robots! :classic: I especially like the technique where you sticked two hinge levers into the grille tile. Very useful trick! :classic:

Cheers,

~ Christopher

These are awesome! Some great techniques used. The rover in the first picture is cool. I think it'd look better with a cheese slope rather than a tile. (/_ angled like so, hopefully it makes sense).

Great use of the Droid Bodies :laugh:

The builds are fantastic, as well as the presentation - simple but it makes it that much nicer :thumbup:

Of the three, I love the moonbase the best. there's just something so perfect with the connections between droid bodies to technic to legs. It just makes me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Only at second sight I understood the scale of the machines! Very talented design and good photos!

I liked these little guys so much, I built a minifig-scale remix of the Maintenance Bay one...

6915823702_5d1ff68706.jpg

Great stuff! Love the minifig scale one as well.

Looking forward to see more from you.

Wonderful designs! :wub:

The minifig-sized bay is cool as well, but I prefer the microscale versions, because you have to be a talented MOCer to build it to loke like yours. Really clever. Once again I wished I could do it similarly.

On microspace maintenance bay I can't figure out how you placed the tan 1x2 plates with handle on top of each other. They look like they are all placed on step further out from the top to the buttom, but how the *** did you do it? :look: