Sign in to follow this  
Flobnomdob

Sir Issac

I noticed that it was actually possible to combine both the Ninjago neck armour/katana sheath with the PoTC sword holder, but it looked so jam-packed I thought I'd add to the overladen look of this minifig. Most of his weapons are simply hung off other ones, so in truth sir Issac would be unable to remove one without all the rest falling off. if you want to try that connection it's hard to pull off and puts LOADS of stress on both parts. I wanted to take this picture as quickly as possible becuse I was scared of damaging them irreversably. Now I've de-assembled sir Issac it's fine.:sadnew:

7052991603_f1585a7132_z.jpg

One of the kingdom's most paranoid knights, sir Issac (The Heavily-Laden) would carry the following-

1 Scimitar

1 Crossbow

1 Bow and arrows

1 Mace

2 Sheilds

2 Daggers

1 Spear

2 Shortswords

1 Katana

1 Cutlass

3 Flags

... And that's just to walk to the grocery shop!

Here he is from the back.

7057499827_c97666e360_z.jpg

Comments and C+C welcome!

Edited by Flobnomdob

He is a whole army in just one guy! :thumbup:

Great idea! I woul have liked to see him from the back, too, but now he is already deconstructed.

Great idea! I woul have liked to see him from the back, too, but now he is already deconstructed.

Well, I've now added another photo. It's not edited but I hope you can see how huge the amount of stuff on him is.:classic:

Great work! The backpack with all the equipment is just incredible. :oh:

On a scale of 1 to 10, how overpowered would this guy be in Heroica? :laugh:

Although, I must confess, I've used a similar technique in planning my Historica avatar, just not quite as...extensively. :tongue:

Reminds me of David and Goliath. It's not about the numbers of weapons you have. It's about how to be extremely deadly with only one. :wink::grin:

Hahaha! He's ridiculous. I love him. Great job...and interesting to see how much one minifig really can carry. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

When I look at a character sheet of a typical Pathfinder or D&D character.... this is what I think they would look like!

This guy is awesome; well done.

So does his horse carry all the non-weapon items? 10' ladder, pots, pans, tent, bedroll, tools, etc. etc.....