Sign in to follow this  
Cirkit

My HF Heroes

Hey guys, it's me again, here with some things and stuff I'd like to share.

Everybody's made their own HF heroes, be it in the old designer on the HF site, or in the Recon Designer, or in the new Breakout customizer.. I've seen MoCs and drawings and even read a decent fanfic or two. So, I'd decided that I'd post up some Heroes of my own for all to see, be it in the form of plastic or pen on paper, and perhaps some of the villains and other things I've built with the HF system. So.. yeah, awesome.

Here's my first, a Hero I codenamed 'Striker':

rsz_100_4673.jpg

He's meant to be the team-leader of this little group I have. The last of the 1.0 heroes built before receiving the Upgrade, he prefers to work with older ways, believing them to be more effective than the 'new fangled nonsense' the Factory's been churning out lately, be it tactics or tools. He's not against upgrades or anything, Striker's always happy with something to improve his lazer-targeting stun-shock rifle, like a camera or a new barrel, but he does want to remember the old ways, and use those to prevent the same things happening again (you know the saying.). Striker's skilled in stealth, and is very agile. Striker may seem like a hard-butt to some of the younger Heroes, but they know he's just trying to do what's best for the team. His recent loss of a teammate makes him even moreso determined to do what's right- catch and cuff the villains who did it.

Striker reuses Stringer's 1.0 helmet design, but recolored bright green(not lime). He carries around his lazer-precision-targeting rifle and Hero Cuffs of the most recent design. His armor is bright green and gunmetal, with yellow-orange highlights, and a purple Hero core/head. He prefers 'classic' music, although he's not above a little techno every now and again. A little, very tiny amount. Really.

Will post more soon, watch this space!

EDIT: sorry if the image is too small, I'll be posting up a larger version later.

Edited by VBBN
"art" topic tag added

Thanks mate. I think I got some details of the gun off, but better luck next time.

I will have a few more images up, MoCs this time, so stay tuned.

Edit: If I provided a larger version of the image, would anyone be interested in coloring my guy in? I'm not that very good with photo editing I'm afraid, not even MS paint. :/

Edited by Cirkit

Odd.. my previous post didn't go through. Huh.

Alright, here's Sonja Shine:

rsz_hfsonjaoriginal.jpg

She's an energetic, peppery Rookie, assigned to the team Striker leads. She likes to move fast, not always planning her attack(or in some cases, her choice of words) before doing it, and sometimes muddling it up. She also believes that the new Hero Cuffs take all the fun out of the chase and capture of the Villains, and prefers to work without them, much to the displeasure of the HF Mission Managers and her other peers. Still, she means well, and will assist however she can, even if she has to stand still(and she hates that more than anything) to do it.

Sonja's skilled with knife-throwing and blade-handling, with a particular fondness for wave-swords. Her current MTIS tool is based loosely on the latter, being lightweight and strong, and features a stun-blaster on the shield, if the blades don't do the job. She is also equipped with scope-headgear, allowing her to see and more accurately neutralize her target from far away.

If the colors on the picture don't look right, Sonja is Orange in color, with a yellow-orange Core/Head/Blade, black, and silver undertones.

And here's another shot.

rsz_100_4700.jpg

Apologies if the images are blurry, etc. Did the best with what I had.

And Now, for something different.

Some say, in the dark of Makuhero city, amiss the dangling wires and abandoned buildings, some of the worst Villains on HF record run amok, trashing buildings and welding stolen parts together to make weapons and machinery.. and always watching, waiting for the right moment to strike. Some have called those bots 'crazy', insisting Makuhero city is the safest place to be, and that there are no such Villain hideouts. They say the likeliness of that is about as much as there being crocodiles in the sewage lines. Sorry to disappoint, but..

There's more in the dark than we should ever dare know.

rsz_3100_4707.jpg

Like this guy, for instance. The Recon Team says this villain caused trouble a long time ago, before the Hero Factory was founded. He's been called a 'Villain for Hire', and one of the best(or worst, depending where your viewpoint is). He's never said to have had a proper name, so the Recon Team have decided to code name this villain "Dark Matter", based more on his appearance than crimes.

Clad in dark, thick armor, it's been hard for surveillance cameras to capture him, although there have been rare times when he has been caught on camera. Here is one of them:

rsz_100_4702.jpg

As you can see, he's a big guy. While in this photo he's equipped with a large sword, he's been known to handle most guns and blades easily, preferring the latter most of the time.

As Recon (and ourselves of course) can tell, there are little-to-no openings or gaps in his armor, front or back:

rsz_2100_4703.jpg

This a heavy one, and so when he needs to make a quick getaway(his size makes it difficult to commandeer most small craft), he activates mega-thrusters under his massive boots, which send him up to the sky at a ridiculously fast speed. If you couldn't quite see them in the first image, here's a close up:

rsz_100_4704.jpg

If he somehow doesn't get away, don't try to fight him on your own. This guy's had years of practice, and was known to have put a whole squad of Heroes in the Med Bay, and destroy a Hero Bike.. with just one blow from his broadsword. Call for immediate backup if faced with this villain.

Recent information shows unusual activity outside a restricted Hero Factory owned warehouse facility on the outskirts of Cirkai City, on the planet Ravubos. Unusual because the warehouses haven't been used in years, and the only other major building nearby is a powerplant for the city. Surveillance cameras have caught Dark Matter snooping around the facilities, intent unknown. This was the last image captured by this camera before we lost the feed.

rsz_100_4709.jpg

Recon has already sent Team Leader Striker and his team to investigate. More updates as the misson progresses.

Oh, and one more image, to show off the darker side.

rsz_100_4558.jpg

(More MOCs coming VERY soon!)

Edited by Cirkit

So that's who the black guy is! His story is pretty intense and leaves me wanting more. He sounds and probably is a dangerous foe. And being nearly completely black must make him pretty hard to catch at night. And the dark picture makes the trans blue look glow in the dark. Overall, awesome all over.

wow I remember seeing the picture of just dark matter's head awhile ago and this was not at all what I expected. The placing of

the armor was perfect, and I like the feet. he is my favorite you've done so far. your hero is pretty cool, I like the weapon.

also how long ago did you build dark matter?

Edited by optimus99

Really that good a backstory? Well, thanks xxlrocka! I imagine it would be kind of hard to see him at night, don't know why I didn't think that when typing.. hmm, oh well. It took a lot of tries to get the head to glow right, I'm glad you like it.

And I'm rather pleased with the armor as well, optimus99. It took a little while to get the feet right, but I'm pleased with them. Dark Matter's my favorite as well, and I'd like to improve upon him more once the other Breakout sets get released, need parts from Core Hunter and Bulk to complete the look. I built Dark Matter well over a month ago(about 2 days before the photo was taken), and modified him a little bit here and there up until now. He's still together, I just want to wait until the aforementioned Breakout sets are released before I dismantle him.

Thanks so much for the comments, guys! Really means a lot. :cry_happy:

And as I said before, I've got more on the way! Might try and doodle DM down and put it up for all to see..!

I love the "Dark Matter" character!He's well designed with the right amount of bulk and no gaps. Great backstory, as well! Can't wait to see more!

I love the "Dark Matter" character!He's well designed with the right amount of bulk and no gaps. Great backstory, as well! Can't wait to see more!

Thank you so much for the kind comment!

Since taking the pic I rearranged some of the armor so it wouldn't pop off when the legs moved, but neglected to take any photos before dismantling him. I have something.. bigger.. in the works now.

I am sorry it's been so long, got caught up doing other things. I have thought to upload a video featuring a look at all angles of Dark Matter, one I filmed a little while ago. It might be better than having so many pics cluttering up my posts, and I think I should just do video with each MOC. Thoughts on that idea would be great :)

I'll be posting some new MOCs soonish. Need to get my camera sorted, and build some helmets for my figures. That Black Phantom helmet gets old fast.. when it's not on BP, Voltix, SD, or my DM. :/

EDIT: Here is that video. Apologies for the shaking, I did not have my tripod with me.

I don't know how to make the video appear on the page :/ Sorry guys.

Edited by Cirkit