Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story - Day One

I'm sorry, I've not been feeling the best today... I will state, however, my opinion on everything in general.

First off, I'd like to Vote: Cinderella (Flipz). I feel, as I've noticed others seem to, that she is trying to be too controlling. Her multiple assessments of various people's talkativity seems rather unnecessary, and, dare I say it, immature. Quite frankly, I feel threatened by her more than anyone else, and this causes me to think that she's a bad guy girl.

Secondly, addressing the accusations against Pinocchio. The fact that Cinderella started, or at least partook, in this motion, off-sets me. I don't particularly like him any more than any of you see to, but the fact that she's willing to vote against somebody so seemingly loyal to her? That helps his case, not hers.

Anything I've missed?

I don't see why trying to lead and motivate the town is a problem? I have seen it many times in other mafia's stories, and it's very helpful for the town. At least a lot more helpful than not participating in the day thread. :look:

Also Pinocchio was loyal to her? I don't remember that really, could you refresh my memory please? Pinocchio still seems most suspicious to me, I might change my mind if he speaks up.

It's also quite funny to see all of you jump on and off the bandwagon like a bunch of sheep...

I must agree, so much bickering over someone's opinion of who should be sent to the looking glass? It is up to each person to make a decision based on what they see. The more we fight, the more of a chance the scum have at destroying us.

Agree 100%.

I don't see why trying to lead and motivate the town is a problem? I have seen it many times in other mafia's stories, and it's very helpful for the town. At least a lot more helpful than not participating in the day thread. :look:

Also Pinocchio was loyal to her? I don't remember that really, could you refresh my memory please? Pinocchio still seems most suspicious to me, I might change my mind if he speaks up.

It's also quite funny to see all of you jump on and off the bandwagon like a bunch of sheep...

Pin is not loyal to Cindy, Pin has accused Cindy, and Voted against her.

Personally, I just find it annoying. And about Pinocchio, I very well could be wrong. I thought I heard somebody say something about him being her lackey... But I was out of it.

Vote Tally:

Pinocchio/Poison Ivy: 7 (Flipz, LEGOman273, Alex the Great, The_Customizer, Superficial Username, Jackjonespaw, Dakar A)

Puss-In-Boots/Dakar A: 1 (Chromeknight)

Cinderella/Flipz: 2 (RPGer, JaseTJ)

Red Riding Hood/Lord of the Fries: 1 (Piratedave84)

Prince Charming/Jackjonespaw: 1 (Darth Nihilus)

Non-voters: 4 (palathadric, Poison Ivy, Lord of the Fries, Donut)

Note that the day will end as soon as a conviction is reached, at which point no one may withdraw their vote on the convicted player. You still have over 36 hours to reach a conviction.

This is actually quite a relief. As there was no majority vote, no one dies, which mean there is less of a chance of a townie dieing. On the flip-side, we may have been onto the mafia.

We can only hope the night brings us the answers we need.

Apologies for going missing, real life a particularly intense fantasy has gotten to me. I'll try to be back soon but...the people responsible for it are kind of being jerks about it. :hmpf: Sorry.

ZZZzzz *snork*

Well, I wake up and no one else is around. Damn narcolepsy.

I'm glad you've all been having fun without me though.

But some people need to be paying more attention to what they say, there have been at least two big give-aways since I spoke last.

No, I'm not going to point them out, I'll leave that as an exercise for others. Needless to say I've sent messages and will see what is fished up.

In any case, a soft kitty, warm kitty has put my mind at ease.

I unvote:Puss in boots(Dakar A)

All that remains is to choose between bandwagoning Pinocchio, and putting him within one vote of the mirror or using my vote constructively to prompt more revelations from players on the fringe.

I vote:White Rabbit (Alex the Great)

You accuse those voting for Pino of bandwagoning but you were the third to jump on.

Not near the start so as not to be suspicious, but just far enough in to be out of sight. And you offered no reason of your own, no hint that you'd dug into private messages to see what you could find, just following Cindy and Snowy. Could you please rustle up a defence that we all can examine?

Thanks.

Oooh! a hedgehog, they're so cute! shame their coat is so sp.....zzzzzzzz

I shall vote Cindy ( Flipz ). She has been totally :wacko: all day and is a threat to all of us.

Really, Rapunzel?! A threat to us? She hasn't murdered me in my sleep yet. Also please look at the rules for voting, or copy the manner in which the others did so.

This is not how I usually operate but for lack of what I consider concrete evidence ( lots of suspicious activity but no real evidence of guilt) I will vote for the person which has never spoken:

vote : red riding hood ( Lord of the Fries)

I think I am jumping on this band wagon. Although, I really would have liked to spend some time with you Red Riding Hood.

Sheesh, votes are going all over the place! Are you all sure that this is the just right thing to do? I think we should look at more suspicious people. Not that I don't agree that Pinocchio isn't acting suspicious, but Charming and Puss, though I'm not sure which is scum and which is dumb. I tend to think Charming is scum, though, just because of his overall scummy behavior so I suppose I had better Vote: Prince Charming (JackJonesPaw). Sorry, Charming, I just don't buy that you're trying to help the town here.

Why do I get the feeling that you're protecting Pinnochio for non-In Character reasons? I don't buy your reasons. Still, I don't think I will vote for Pinnochio...

You seem to have summed up most of it. Aladdin was on again, off again, so there's a chance he's scum, lurking, and spending most of his post time on charachter details instead of accusing/speculation.

Also, stating your reasons for being off is known as a scumtell, but I don't have any major suspicions of you right now.

One does not need to post every time they log on. I am still unsure who to vote for although I definitely think I would go for Little Red, but...I want to see Pinnochio's response to the votes cast against him. It would clear things up in my mind a lot, I think...

You have made some insightful comments and share some of the same sentiments. For someone who was micro-managing all the conversation throughout yesterday, I do find it bizarre that she is absent today (aside from the voting).

Similarly, Pinocchio's inaction (failure to show up to defend) is a strange matter on its own.

Totally agree with you, Wicked Witch. I don't know why Pinnochio hasn't shown up to defend hereself.

Unless there's another out there holiday we celebrate *looks over at Aladdin* :poke:

Don't worry, I'm sure I can cook up something...erm :wacko:

Please, call me Ariel... my father never would let me change my name legally... better for publicity and all :wacko:

What a beauty we have here, but what the devil is that eye patch doing on you? Pardon me, but are you a mermaid at present or a human. If I can recall, you were a human the last time I saw you, but your name indicates that you could be otherwise? :look: Being a human would make things a whole lot easier as far as I can tell.

I must agree, so much bickering over someone's opinion of who should be sent to the looking glass? It is up to each person to make a decision based on what they see. The more we fight, the more of a chance the scum have at destroying us.

Absolutely. Quit the bickering all.

White Rabbit you are one of the highest on my suspicion list after that last comment. I do agree with you though that Pinnochio was never loyal to Cinderella and for that I both hate him and love him. He had guts, although I don't know where his guts disappeared to now.

All that remains is to choose between bandwagoning Pinocchio, and putting him within one vote of the mirror or using my vote constructively to prompt more revelations from players on the fringe.

I vote:White Rabbit (Alex the Great)

You accuse those voting for Pino of bandwagoning but you were the third to jump on.

Not near the start so as not to be suspicious, but just far enough in to be out of sight. And you offered no reason of your own, no hint that you'd dug into private messages to see what you could find, just following Cindy and Snowy. Could you please rustle up a defence that we all can examine?

Thanks.

Oooh! a hedgehog, they're so cute! shame their coat is so sp.....zzzzzzzz

Well I didn't just jump on the bandwagon, I did it because Pinnocio is the one I find most suspicious. while a few other voted really just for voting. I also didn't take my vote away just when others found it to be the unpopular vote. For I trust a few people right now, and know they can't be scum.

I do like that your analyzing every possibilty. Although I still think Pinocchio is our best bet for the way he was acting, and his absence now. I don't know why you vote for Cindy or I, we both have only tried to help the town today. So what if I called others sheep, they will be in every game. I might be a part of it sometimes, so what? I hope that you retract your vote from me, and put it towards someone you think is suspicious; rather then someone you don't like the play style of.

If you have someone who you think is a better candidate than I might change my vote, or if Pinocchio speeks up.

Really, Rapunzel?! A threat to us? She hasn't murdered me in my sleep yet. Also please look at the rules for voting, or copy the manner in which the others did so.

I think I am jumping on this band wagon. Although, I really would have liked to spend some time with you Red Riding Hood.

Why do I get the feeling that you're protecting Pinnochio for non-In Character reasons? I don't buy your reasons. Still, I don't think I will vote for Pinnochio...

One does not need to post every time they log on. I am still unsure who to vote for although I definitely think I would go for Little Red, but...I want to see Pinnochio's response to the votes cast against him. It would clear things up in my mind a lot, I think...

Totally agree with you, Wicked Witch. I don't know why Pinnochio hasn't shown up to defend hereself.

Don't worry, I'm sure I can cook up something...erm :wacko:

What a beauty we have here, but what the devil is that eye patch doing on you? Pardon me, but are you a mermaid at present or a human. If I can recall, you were a human the last time I saw you, but your name indicates that you could be otherwise? :look: Being a human would make things a whole lot easier as far as I can tell.

Absolutely. Quit the bickering all.

White Rabbit you are one of the highest on my suspicion list after that last comment. I do agree with you though that Pinnochio was never loyal to Cinderella and for that I both hate him and love him. He had guts, although I don't know where his guts disappeared to now.

Wow. All of this, and not one helpful comment. You role-played rambled, said that you would join a certain bandwagon, said that someone else would be at the top of your list, then didn't Vote for either. :wacko: The entire post speach was pointless, and we (Town) are jot any closer to figuring you out. But we are…

Wow. All of this, and not one helpful comment. You role-played rambled, said that you would join a certain bandwagon, said that someone else would be at the top of your list, then didn't Vote for either. :wacko: The entire post speach was pointless, and we (Town) are jot any closer to figuring you out. But we are…

I think I made it pretty clear, but forgive me if I didn't. I said that White Rabbit is one of the highest on my suspicion list. That has nothing to do with me voting against him for now. Pinnochio I will almost surely vote against, unless he speaks up soon. His silence is his funeral as far as I can see, but still, I will hold on a little longer to see whether he does come out in defence of himself or not. If he does make a reasonable argument, then I am going for Red Riding Hood, although there is not much point voting against her now, as there is no way we will get a majority.

Was my post so unclear? :look: Sorry, I made a long post because I wanted to respond to a lot of the posts made while I was not around.

Well, you are correct in that I was a human for a while. I had a longing, however, for the sea, and fought the sea hag that took away my beautiful, fishy, tail, for it back. That's when I lost my eye :hmpf_bad: , but at least I have my tail again.

Looking back... As much as I distrust Cindy, I think that we should actually get something done today. I'm not one to waste time.

Unvote: Cinderella (Flipz)

Vote: Pinocchio (Poison Ivy)

Only one more vote to go...

I think I made it pretty clear, but forgive me if I didn't. I said that White Rabbit is one of the highest on my suspicion list. That has nothing to do with me voting against him for now. Pinnochio I will almost surely vote against, unless he speaks up soon. His silence is his funeral as far as I can see, but still, I will hold on a little longer to see whether he does come out in defence of himself or not. If he does make a reasonable argument, then I am going for Red Riding Hood, although there is not much point voting against her now, as there is no way we will get a majority.

Was my post so unclear? :look: Sorry, I made a long post because I wanted to respond to a lot of the posts made while I was not around.

I never said that it was unclear. I said that it was pointless. The discussion went nowhere.

I never said that it was unclear. I said that it was pointless. The discussion went nowhere.

Okay, whatever. I don't think most of the posts in this thread have been particularly pointful, if you will, but if it bothered you so much, I won't do it again. :hmpf: I was merely expressing my thoughts on the matter for the moment.

Anyway, I think time's up on Pinnochio. I'm sorry, but silence is that case is not golden, but guilty. So long!

Vote: Pinocchio (Poison Ivy).

Well I didn't just jump on the bandwagon, I did it because Pinnocio is the one I find most suspicious. while a few other voted really just for voting. I also didn't take my vote away just when others found it to be the unpopular vote. For I trust a few people right now, and know they can't be scum.

I do like that your analyzing every possibilty. Although I still think Pinocchio is our best bet for the way he was acting, and his absence now. I don't know why you vote for Cindy or I, we both have only tried to help the town today. So what if I called others sheep, they will be in every game. I might be a part of it sometimes, so what? I hope that you retract your vote from me, and put it towards someone you think is suspicious; rather then someone you don't like the play style of.

If you have someone who you think is a better candidate than I might change my vote, or if Pinocchio speeks up.

I'd like you to go back over who voted what and try all that again.

> as far as I recall, no one has voted then unvoted Pinocchio.

> if no one has, clearly I haven't, either I'm badly mistaken, you're lazy or you're being loose with the truth, trying to slyly indicate that I did..

> as far as I recall, I have not voted or unvoted Cinderella. Possibly I'm too stuffed with chocolate to recall straight or possibly you're lying about my actions for some reason. (or you're just lazy...)

Given those points, and that Pinocchio has the majority of votes, I will not nor can remove my vote from you.

Even if I could you'd it's not about disliking your playing style. You have to offer more than lies and vain wishes.

Next defence, try truth and solid reason.

You know, claiming that you are Town puts you high on my suspect list as scum. It seems like a dumb way to make people think that you aren't scum but you are town. I'll keep with my vote for Pinocchio. But another day looms...

I'd like you to go back over who voted what and try all that again.

> as far as I recall, no one has voted then unvoted Pinocchio.

> if no one has, clearly I haven't, either I'm badly mistaken, you're lazy or you're being loose with the truth, trying to slyly indicate that I did..

> as far as I recall, I have not voted or unvoted Cinderella. Possibly I'm too stuffed with chocolate to recall straight or possibly you're lying about my actions for some reason. (or you're just lazy...)

Given those points, and that Pinocchio has the majority of votes, I will not nor can remove my vote from you.

Even if I could you'd it's not about disliking your playing style. You have to offer more than lies and vain wishes.

Next defence, try truth and solid reason.

1. Charming did vote and unvote Pinocchio. Though I realize now that he didn't really do so in proper format. Not sure if his vote is discounted right now, but since Rapunzel's vote counted I guess his will be discounted. Check page 13.

2. Well I just proved to you in point one that he did, therfore you are mistaken or trying to slyly indicate that I was wrong. Making others seem as if I was scum, or just sleeping too much to notice it.

3. I wasn't indicating that you had voted. Look above...

You know, claiming that you are Town puts you high on my suspect list as scum. It seems like a dumb way to make people think that you aren't scum but you are town. I'll keep with my vote for Pinocchio. But another day looms...
You unvoted Pinocchio?! :wacko:

Vote Tally:

Pinocchio/Poison Ivy: 9 (Flipz, LEGOman273, Alex the Great, The_Customizer, Superficial Username, Jackjonespaw, Dakar A, JaseTJ, palathadric)

Cinderella/Flipz: 1 (RPGer)

Red Riding Hood/Lord of the Fries: 1 (Piratedave84)

Prince Charming/Jackjonespaw: 1 (Darth Nihilus)

White Rabbit/Alex the Great: 1 (Chromeknight)

Non-voters: 3 (Poison Ivy, Lord of the Fries, Donut)

Note: Jackjonespaw's unvote does not count since it was not even near to the proper format. RPGer's second vote does not count since he did not unvote first. This means that Poison Ivy has been convicted and the day ends.

fm-dayone11.jpg

Evening has fallen upon the Fairy Tale Castle. The residents have turned against Pinocchio.

"I'm not a bad guy! Look at my nose, I'm not lying! Please don't do this to me!" the puppetman screams as the others mercilessly pick him up and toss him through the enchanted mirror.

fm-dayone12.jpg

"No, let me out!" Pinocchio shouts and bangs on the mirror from the other side. "Everything's all wonky here! Please, help me..." The living puppet's voice quiets down as his image fades from the Looking-Glass. He has been engulfed by the Mirror World.

The others stare at the mirror, waiting for some kind of signal to show if they were right in their conviction. Just as they begin to turn away, an image starts to form on the surface of the mirror...

fm-dayone13.jpg

"...And that was all for tonight", Gio finishes. "Now, nighty night!"

"Huh?! You can't stop there!" Nico shouts, sitting up in his bed. "Was he bad or good, I need to know!"

"You get a good night's sleep and I'll tell ya in the morning, okay?" Gio tucks his baby brother to bed and switches off the light as he leaves the room.

But of course Nico can't sleep well, not with the story ending like that. The events of the Fairy Tale Castle come back to haunt his dreams.

We enter the first Night phase. Please send your possible night actions within 24 hours from now.