Sign in to follow this  
viracocha

MOC: HOMER VS LEGO

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Mmmm, forbidden donut. © Homer Simpson

homer_vs_lego.jpg

Edited by Rufus
Indexed

Nicely done. Homer is spot on. If only I knew how to type out that drool/gargle sound he does when he is dreaming of his forbidden foods.

Really excellent work. How did you come up with the mosaic - was it off a source picture, or trial and error until he looked like Homer? The orange and grey shading really adds another dimension.

Looks great and funny as well, but it seems like he's missing the hairs atop his head and the zigzag hair above his ear; otherwise it's solid.

Really nicely done. :thumbup:

I'm also impressed at how small the mosaic is - you were able to capture the illusion quite without having to making the whole build too large.

Also hilarious :laugh:

Thank you all for the kind words.

How did you come up with the mosaic - was it off a source picture, or trial and error until he looked like Homer? The orange and grey shading really adds another dimension.

This is my experience with icons drawing that helped me. :wink: The usual size for them is 32X32 or 64X64 or 128X128 pixels. And I have drawn the icon at first. It is now placed on my desktop and looks very well!

:thumbup: Great work he looks just like Homer should. I love his expression. :laugh: Edited by The Joker1

Mmmm... donut.

Sweet mosaic :sweet: It's not big but it looks really good, great work.

Mmmm... donut.

I was gonna make that joke!

Nice work. I love how the donut is the O in LEGO. And homer makes me think he's saying "D'oh!" and makes me feel like saying it too. Overall, I love it. Anyway....please make a bart one where he is riding his skateboard and the bottom of his skateboard is the LEGO logo!