bdd

Pic Review: Aqua Raiders 7770 Deep Sea Treasure Hunter

Thanks for the review and the pics, Grevious!

Since there was a topic already I merged the two so there's no confusion and "double discussion".

Your welcome. Good idea to merge the topics, too. ;-)

After Christmas, I'll probably pick up the next Aquaraiders kit, Angler Ambush, so a review will most likely be coming eventually. I'm not wanting for it for christmas because I have to finish off my want list from Lego 2006 first (which mainly includes Bionicle sets.).

Nice review.

What do you mean by this... (including an extra bushing), ? Whats a "bushing"?

And only a 9.6?! :-P

Nice review.

What do you mean by this... (including an extra bushing), ? Whats a "bushing"?

970602-1.jpg

And only a 9.6?! :-P

???

Note: the red brown chest is not new (4738a treasure chest).

He was describing the brown color as new, not the chest design. It would have been clearer if he wrote redish-brown.

The printed computer seems to be the same than in the black sportcar (creator set), so not new...

Nice review! The more I read about AR, the more I want all the line! :-D

Please don't double post. Also, you should post these in the Town and Trains forum, which also houses Aqua Raiders discussion. Post these in bdd's 7770 review topic, just like Greivous did with his review of it. And they're not really new, per say.

And welcome to EB!

>:-( Last time I try to do something nice...I am all excited I found this nice new set, I take the time to post pictures, and for what??? "Don't double post??????" >:-(

It's not that. We appreciate the time you went to take the pictures, but double posting fills the board up with spam (since the second post really said nothing new ;-) )

Thanks for posting the images though :-)

Post these in bdd's 7770 review topic, just like Greivous did with his review of it. And they're not really new, per say.

Well actully Greivous posted it in a new topic and Hobbes merged the two later, you can will figure that out if you read the thread...

So SirNadroj, that's an cool looking avatar you have there, what is the story behind those drum-stick pieces?

Good to see a new member. Just remember, these people are just trying to point this out, not be mean. Good find. Can't wait to see if my local toysrus has it. Thanks for sharing. ;-)

Thank you for the pics, SirNadroj.

Don't take it too personally, people just wanted to point you to already existing discussions (you posted in one, too) :-)

So I'll merge this thread with bdd's review in the T&T forum.