Sign in to follow this  
Jason Cicchini

Crystal Quest Chapter 2: At the Blind Monk

The Blind Monk, Darwynia's notoriously seedy pub, is often the site of shady dealings and hushed conversations.

Hinckley, renowned thief and spy extraordinaire, meets with a shadowy figure in a dark corner. However, he has unknowingly been followed.

conference1.jpg

"Ahh, Hinckley. There you are. I was beginning to think I'd be stuck in this den of stinking drunks all night..."

conference3.jpg

"My apologies, sire. I was delayed on the road from Albion. There were soldiers, and-"

"No matter. Here is the map you were told of."

conference4.jpg

"Heed my words carefully, thief: you are to follow this and my written instructions to 't', otherwise your life will be forfeit. Either by myself, or the guardian who keeps safe the prize I seek."

"Yes, milord."

"Now, I trust your compensation has been adequate?"

"Indeed it has, milord."

"You have one fortnight to accomplish the task, or else. Do. Not. Disappoint me."

conference5.jpg

Just outside, Sharra Foxpaw and Dornir Threeleaves listen to the crytpic conversation.

"Interesting. What do you think the halfling thief is after, Sharra?"

conference6.jpg

"I have no idea, Dornir. However, I have a hunch that we must get to this 'prize' before he does at all costs. The fate of all Historica may well hang in the balance..."

Stay tuned for Chapter 3!

C&C welcome, as always.

Nice little build. I'm loving everyone's little stories that they're coming out with.

I like how you set up a static build that seems so dynamic from different vantage points.

I wonder how Root Admin Hinckley feels about sharing his name with a halfling thief!?!

Anyhow- nice minifigs and a good progression on the story. I feel like we are really getting into telling the stories round here now. Thanks to SoT I suspect in part. Weave that story JC!

Great little moc with very intresting minifigs for sure Jason! Can´t wait to read more! :classic:

Nice vignette, some nice details like the curtains, and the candle. And also a nice touch to have an inside and outside!

Intruiging start, can't wait to hear the rest! The build, while compact, fits the scene very well. :classic: