thomassio

MOC Brickenheim castle

Hi there!

A while ago I made this castle for the CCC.

I wanted to build a red castle, and this was the result:

rood1.jpg_thumb.jpg rood6.jpg_thumb.jpg rood4.jpg_thumb.jpg

folder

Thanks for looking!

Thanks!

I also like the colors.

I just love the dark red lego color, and that is why I use it a lot.

Edited by thomassio

I saw this one on the Lowlug-meeting. And I can say it again, it does look great. :thumbup: Especially the stonework and rockwork :classic:

That's a great MOC. Looking at the larger pictures from your link really revealed some details that are sort of hidden in the posted pictures. There are some inspiring details. What caught my eye, are the finishings of the roofs using minifigs heads and cheese slopes. Also, the redish colour combination works well, and there are some unusual bricks used for the rocks around the castle. All in all, it's a fantastic creation that should deserve more than a quick look. :thumbup:

That is a very nice compliment Redhead,

I love the towers, the use of those narrowing pieces between the windows. Brilliant work.

Thanks, the towers are also one of my favorite parts.

I saw this one on the Lowlug-meeting. And I can say it again, it does look great. :thumbup: Especially the stonework and rockwork :classic:

Dankjewel, I also enjoyed looking at your Mocs on the Lowlug-meeting. :classic:

The stonework and rockwork are magnificent!I don't think I have ever seen a red castle as brilliantly designed as this. How long did it take you to put this together?

A while ago I ordered a lot of dark green bricks without knowing how to use them, but they turned out to be handy while building this castle.

What the miner is doing there? I don't know. I wanted to build a little scene underground, but didn't know what exactly, then I found one of the rock raiders on my table.