Sign in to follow this  
JamesTheCat

Fire Brigade bell and a 2007 Town Hall from Jamie

Familiar how? Sorry I dont know much about it. But it looks nice. I recently bought a firebrigade but have yet to build it.

edit: I took a look at Lego.com and it looks like the creator just replaced the fire brigade bell with gold chrome pieces.

Edited by Solscud007

Familiar how? Sorry I dont know much about it. But it looks nice. I recently bought a firebrigade but have yet to build it.

edit: I took a look at Lego.com and it looks like the creator just replaced the fire brigade bell with gold chrome pieces.

The "creator" actually created the Fire Brigade itself, I believe: he's a designer for LEGO who has worked on most of the modular buildings. This bell is probably from a prototype set. With the Town Hall, the "similarity" is that the Town Hall set reused these column designs. But I believe we knew that since before the set came out, with people speculating that it would be a reworking of this earlier Town Hall model of Jamie's.

But really, I don't see how this warrants its own topic. What's there to discuss, other than how LEGO designers, surprise, use similar techniques in their MOCs to those in actual sets?