Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

You're not the only one. :wink:

Cinderella was busy with Pinnochio, so who were you with?! Nothing against anything like that, but just tell us: who?

Cinderella was busy with Pinnochio, so who were you with?! Nothing against anything like that, but just tell us: who?

Let's see, who else has been in bed all day? (Hint: her name starts with "Sleeping" and ends with "Beauty")

Oh, alright, if I have to spell it out for you: he was busy making a "Beauty" call, if you catch my drift. :wink:

Oh, and in case anyone's wondering, "Charming" is anything but, and he and I aren't an item since he found some other "fair maiden." "Unfair maiden" is more like it...grumble, grumble

Oh, hon, trust me, he's NOT worth it. The puppet's less wooden than he is, and he's not a "hard" man to know, if you get my drift. :wink:

Yes, but I sleep in other people's beds. As long as they're not Mr. Bear, I'll sleep with them. Yes, that means that if there are no men around, I'll temporarily become lesbian.

Eeek! Evil, evil, witch! Run for your lives! Eeek! Cindy is a total weirdo! What's that....EEEK! Stay away from me, you evil witch! Augh! Heritic sex-addicts, all of you except the nice mermaid!

Edited by RPGer

Eeek! Evil, evil, witch! Run for your lives! Eeek! Cindy is a total weirdo! What's that....EEEK! Stay away from me, you evil witch! Augh! Heritic sex-addicts, all of you except the nice mermaid!

What do you do all day in that tower of yours then? It can't be watching daytime T.V, that stuff will turn you into a witch flying monkey before you can say "Call Now!". :sick:

Edited by Dakar A

What do you do all day in that tower of yours then? It can't be watching daytime T.V, that stuff will turn you into a witch before you can say "Call Now!". :sick:

I braided my lovely hair untill it was just :wub: untill I could climb down.

Eeek! Evil, evil, bwitch! Run for your lives! Eeek! Cindy is a total weirdo! What's that....EEEK! Stay away from me, you evil bwitch! Augh! Heritic sex-addicts, all of you except the nice mermaid!

Fixed that for you. :wink::tongue:

Erm, I am kinda sensitive to those 2 words paired together. Mind your tongue or I'll cast a spell on you! :tongue:

Yes, but I sleep in other people's beds. As long as they're not Mr. Bear, I'll sleep with them. Yes, that means that if there are no men around, I'll temporarily become lesbian.

I'll take some of that action.:wink:

Alright, I'm pretty experienced with a "sword". That scabbard isn't just for storing weapons, you know. :wink:

Oh, you are a wicked, wicked witch, aren't you? :devil: Why don't you join us in the Love Shack? What is the Love Shack, you ask? Why, the Love Shack is a little old place where, we can "get together". :wink:

Hmm, seems odd, but the only other person I have ever met here is Little Red Riding Hood..

It also seems that the amount of Animals to Humans is uneven... I personally have nothing against that, after all, we animals can handle ourselves. default_blink.gif

Alright, I'm pretty experienced with a "sword". That scabbard isn't just for storing weapons, you know. :wink:

Meow...you know, I'd totally be your cat-woman, but you're a little ruff around the edges for my taste.

Speaking of taste...Aladdin, my love, where are yoooooooou? :pir_kiss:

Hmm, seems odd, but the only other person I have ever met here is Little Red Riding Hood..

It also seems that the amount of Animals to Humans is uneven... I personally have nothing against that, after all, we animals can handle ourselves.

*Knowing high-five* :wink::laugh:

but you're a little ruff around the edges for my taste.

Are you suggesting I'm like a DOG!?I will not be associated with those mangy, flea-ridden butt-sniffers. Unless butt-sniffing is youer kind of thing... :wink::grin:

It also seems that the amount of Animals to Humans is uneven... I personally have nothing against that, after all, we animals can handle ourselves. default_blink.gif

Oh. Well then. Hello, I am Goldilocks. Yes, the one that sleeps in other people's beds. No, I was not on drugs when that happened. No, I am not high on helium right now. That's just how my voice is. Apparently the writers of my story never heard of puberty.

Erm, I am kinda sensitive to those 2 words paired together. Mind your tongue or I'll cast a spell on you! :tongue:

EEEK! She's going to cast a spell on me! Eeek! Help me!

Well, she seems like a really nice, pretty, beautiful, young, girl... :drool: Unfortunately, the only person here I know is old "Cindy." :sick: Ugh, I really should have left the castle more, but I suppose all those girls liked seeing the big things in life.

EEEK! She's going to cast a spell on me! Eeek! Help me!

Alright, Rapunsel. Don't let the scawwy wtich scare you! She's just jealous of your hair! :tongue::hmpf:

So... am I an animal or a human? :look:

Well, we could probably figure it out somehow....Do you have any animal urges? How about rabies? I'm scared of rabies...... :cry_sad:

How about rabies? I'm scared of rabies...... :cry_sad:

I think you mean babies. If so, there are pills for the active modern woman. Better than Charming's wraps.

Rabies is a disease, not an animal urge...

I know that. Those were two separate questions. Here, does it have to be multiple-choice questions?

1. Are you an animal?

a. Yes

b. I think so

c. No

2. Do you have rabies?

a. Yes

b. No

c. Maybe, I can't understand what you're saying so....

3. Do you have animal instincts?

a. Yes, they're telling me to kill you

b. No, but I might still kill you anyway

4. Are you going to kill me?

a. Yes. I can't take it any more!

b. Probably, I've almost snapped!

c. No, because I love you!

5. Are you crazy?

a. Yes, of course I am! I have to be! Am I? :cry_sad:

b. Probably

c. No, bu the voices in my head disagree.

Edited by Darth Nihilus

1. Half.

2. No.

3. Nope.

4. Not unless you give me an actual reason. Annoyance is not a reason.

5. Not yet, but you're driving me there.

Happy?

1. Half.

2. No.

3. Nope.

4. Not unless you give me an actual reason. Annoyance is not a reason.

5. Not yet, but you're driving me there.

Happy?

Of course! :sweet: Also, Pussy-cat, you might want to rethink your statement. Girls can hit just as hard as boys, you know. Just sayin'. :wink:

*Knowing high-five* :wink::laugh:

Oh yeah! default_tong.gif

Oh. Well then. Hello, I am Goldilocks. Yes, the one that sleeps in other people's beds. No, I was not on drugs when that happened. No, I am not high on helium right now. That's just how my voice is. Apparently the writers of my story never heard of puberty.

Nice to meet you! You can just call me BBW. default_blink.gif

Well, she seems like a really nice, pretty, beautiful, young, girl... :drool: Unfortunately, the only person here I know is old "Cindy." :sick: Ugh, I really should have left the castle more, but I suppose all those girls liked seeing the big things in life.

Big? Well, I guess that would pretty much describe me....

Hmm, I would have to say half-human, half-animal, so I guess you could be on the animals group. default_laugh_new.gif