Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

We'll miss you, Flipz. Alladin will miss you especially. :wink:

Thanks. Right now I feel like I've totally failed, but I'm still in "Flipz, you idiot" mode. :wall: I want to ask, though, have members of a losing team passed Mafia School in the past?

I swear, this could be renamed "Mafia School: A Fairy Tale-themed Bloodbrick" thanks to me... :wall: :wall: :ugh:

Yes, they have.

The third Day is now up.

A big thanks to Darth Nihilus and Flipz for participating in this game. Sorry you couldn't continue further!

Thanks for letting me play, it was certainly an experience! I'm only sorry that I couldn't play longer in this great game.

I still think Cindy should be renamed "Jesus" in all further discussions. :tongue:

You'll be missed Jesus. :tongue:

Thanks. Right now I feel like I've totally failed, but I'm still in "Flipz, you idiot" mode. :wall: I want to ask, though, have members of a losing team passed Mafia School in the past?

Many losing team players have passed Mafia School, and I think some players on the winning team have failed. The target of these games is to play for your team, not to win :wink:

You should look through the conclusions of the past four School games to see how they were graded, and the lack of relation between winning and passing.

Hello all, sorry for not being here. I'm Little Red, the Good Guy Cop. Aladdin is a Bad Guy. You're probably wondering why I'm role claiming, but my previous player told Aladdin the scum in a PM Iwas apparentsleepers talking and revealed my role to Aladdin, so I have nothing to lose by role claiming and you have today's lynch for sure. I'm going to die tonight because Cindy was the Doctor and the Scum know I'm a cop, but at least you've got 1/4 scum for sure. :sceptic:

Oh God typos! That's supposed to be " I was apparently sleep talking". Epic fail on my part! :laugh::blush:

Oooooh.. since when do double-posts merge?

Whenever you double-post and the second post comes within half an hour (?) of the first, I believe. It's been in effect as long as I can remember.

Oooooh.. since when do double-posts merge?

It depends on how little time there was between when they were posted.

@Flipz:

You can still win.

*Double-checks body count* *says nothing* *walks away sobbing and berating self* :cry_sad:

Edited by Flipz

Why is it that the dead players in this game haven't changed their avatars to the "dead" avatar? I see people do it all the time for other Mafia games...

Why is it that the dead players in this game haven't changed their avatars to the "dead" avatar? I see people do it all the time for other Mafia games...

Because these "dead"-avatars are ugly? :tongue:

Sorry for not setting up a Writeboard for you to vent, but that's actually not common practice for these games, just something certain hosts have done. But please do not use this topic for venting, either. Remember that you must not reveal anything you know to anyone anymore. You're dead, so stay quiet. :wink:

An issue has been raised through private messages. Apparently some of you are sharing the character information that I sent you to prove your allegiance.

Doing that goes against the rules and nature of this game, so please stop. I cannot control how you play the game in private, but at least have the courtesy of obeying the given rules. Thank you.

@Flipz:

I can't believe that I only just got why you said to call the Doctor "David Tennant". :wall::facepalm:

Took me a second, then "BOOM"!

Craaaaap we're all goners.

Wait.. Since nobody got lynched.. We'll have 6 goodies and the 4 baddies in the morning... Unless of course they kill one of their own or nobody at all for some reason.. But regardless, we still have a majority!

And as an after-after-thought... They still have us divided, most likely... Craaaaap...

Wait.. Since nobody got lynched.. We'll have 6 goodies and the 4 baddies in the morning... Unless of course they kill one of their own or nobody at all for some reason.. But regardless, we still have a majority!

It's a win/lose situation-literaly! It'll be eaiser to weed out the scum now!

And as an after-after-thought... They still have us divided, most likely... Craaaaap...

It's a win/lose situation-literaly! It'll be eaiser to weed out the scum now!

Both of these comments constitute playing the game outside the day thread.

Which is forbidden.

So please stop.

Both of these comments constitute playing the game outside the day thread.

Which is forbidden.

So please stop.

Ok, I wasn't sure about that. Thanks for the heads-up!

Um.. sorry? I don't see how that's playing.. I was just stating a simple fact.

I don't know, but maybe the rules could be more clear about that..?

Edited by JaseTJ

Um.. sorry? I don't see how that's playing.. I was just stating a simple fact.

I don't know, but maybe the rules could be more clear about that..?

It's playing by stating what the scum may or may not do, which is speculation that should be kept for day threads and/or PMs. :wink:

Hey you've got good eyes! It does seem like there is a carrot on top of Puss in Boot's head.

fm-daytwo3.jpg