Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

I'm still alive!! :classic:

Now I'm just worried about Cindy. :look:

I agree, I just really hope she didn't die. She has been a valuable aspect to this game.

These two are fine examples of playing the game outside the Day-topics, which is forbidden in the rules. So stop doing that!

I'm posting Day Two as we speak, so please hold your horses for a little while more.

These two are fine examples of playing the game outside the Day-topics, which is forbidden in the rules. So stop doing that!

I'm posting Day Two as we speak, so please hold your horses for a little while more.

Sorry about that. I'll stop now.

And Day Two is now up.

Many thanks to Poison Ivy, The_Customizer and Superficial Username for participating - as shortlived as it was.

Erm, Sandy, I believe it's supposed to be Day Two, not Day One. :laugh:

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, you corrected it. :blush:

Edited by Tamamono

It was actually Rick or someone else, I went to edit it only to find out it was already changed. Thanks to whoever did it for watching my back! :thumbup:

I'm just a little sluggish and sloppy-eyed for having stared at this screen for hours, editing photos and writing and formatting... :wacko:

:innocent:

Many thanks to Poison Ivy, The_Customizer and Superficial Username for participating - as shortlived as it was.

Thanks for letting me play. :thumbup: Hopefully I'll have better luck next time. :classic:

I just wanted to say... that is an awesome picture. This is a beautifully hosted game :thumbup::wub:

That's a bit creepy, I must say, but thanks anyway... :look:

That's a bit creepy, I must say, but thanks anyway... :look:

Maybe I should have said: Awesomely edited... It is not like I approve of wolf/bear slaughter :look:

The game which pits Flipz and Hinck against each other can't come quickly enough. I really want to see them write plays about each other to get each other lynched. :drool:

The game which pits Flipz and Hinck against each other can't come quickly enough. I really want to see them write plays about each other to get each other lynched. :drool:

:laugh: Seconded.

I really love the setting, Sandy. I myself am not too familiar with fairytales as such (asides from Disney, 'Witches Abroad' and common knowledge), but the castle and the figs look dazzling. And the background story with Gio is both funny and a good justification for the Day-Night-Cycle of mafia games.

And the day one thread is definitely a funny read. :sweet:

:wub: And, take a look at Cinderella's full name, just after the end of the play. :wink:

From what Fairytale is Puss? I never heard of that story before. I guess I may not be too familiar with fairytales in general, but... :sad:

From what Fairytale is Puss? I never heard of that story before. I guess I may not be too familiar with fairytales in general, but... :sad:

I'd guess it's from 'Puss in boots'. :tongue:

I'm embarassed to admit I completely don't remember how the original Puss-In-Boots fairytale went, I only know the Shrek version. :tongue:

Oh! :blush: Is that what it's called? Thanks for the link. No, I have never heard of this story before now.

I'm embarassed to admit I completely don't remember how the original Puss-In-Boots fairytale went, I only know the Shrek version. :tongue:

Well, I don't even know the Shrek version. :sceptic:

Edited by palathadric

Same with me. :blush: But I knew it existed and I knew where to look it up. I'm so proud of myself. :sweet:

@Peanuts/palathadric You guys are wearing the same hat :laugh:

I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool. :wink:

This would be awsome. :thumbup:

I wish I had a fez... a White Rabbit fez.

Ask Sandy if you can steal Aladdin's in the interlude. :rofl:

EDIT: Just noticed this in the Day 2 intro:

The lying nose of Pinocchio that Cinderella once chopped off to use to her liking...

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Edited by Flipz