Sandy

Mafia School: A Bedtime Story

Actually, because Pinocchio is dead, he cannot share any information now, that would be against the rules.

I wouldn't think it'd be a huge deal since we'll find out eventually anyways, but I guess it could affect some of the night actions...

Most Mafia games don't reveal the lycnhee's affiliation until the following morning. Game morning, that is.

I wouldn't think it'd be a huge deal since we'll find out eventually anyways, but I guess it could affect some of the night actions...

Exactly. So, it can be a pretty big deal. Whether alignments are revealed in the morning (now standard on EB) or before the night is a balance issue. Having the information before the night typically favours the town.

Most Mafia games don't reveal the lycnhee's affiliation until the following morning. Game morning, that is.

Yeah, it's even in a pretty vital piece of information called the rules of the game. :tongue:

Nice to see that Lord of the Fries has finally joined us. He will be allowed to continue in the game, but will suffer the 5 vote penalty on the next voting for breaking the rule of not posting into a Day-topic.

In the meanwhile, keep those night actions coming!

Nice to see that Lord of the Fries has finally joined us. He will be allowed to continue in the game, but will suffer the 5 vote penalty on the next voting for breaking the rule of not posting into a Day-topic.

In the meanwhile, keep those night actions coming!

Can players Unvote Votes in the penalty?

No, you can only unvote after you voted for someone. Also, that would kind of defeat the purpose of penalty votes.

The penalty votes are extra, it doesn't mean five players have to vote for Lord of the Fries on Day 2. :wink: As Rick said, you can only unvote your own votes.

No, you can only unvote after you voted for someone. Also, that would kind of defeat the purpose of penalty votes.

The penalty votes are extra, it doesn't mean five players have to vote for Lord of the Fries on Day 2. :wink: As Rick said, you can only unvote your own votes.

Thanks.

Interesting. From the start, that bit reminded me of a Game/Reality t.v. show here in the US called "The Amazing Race". In that, sometimes when a team comes in last, they are able to continue, but must overcome some sort of task that the other teams don't have to. Just my 2 cents! :tongue:

Interesting. From the start, that bit reminded me of a Game/Reality t.v. show here in the US called "The Amazing Race". In that, sometimes when a team comes in last, they are able to continue, but must overcome some sort of task that the other teams don't have to. Just my 2 cents! :tongue:

Amazing Race airs in Finland as well. In fact, it's my favorite reality contest. :wink:

But really, this is nothing like that. :laugh:

Amazing Race airs in Finland as well. In fact, it's my favorite reality contest. :wink:

But really, this is nothing like that. :laugh:

I've actually played small-scale recreations of Amazing Race, hosted by various local organizations, when I lived in Japan.

Ooh...I can see it now...an Amazing Race for members of the online AFOL community...racing across the world to connect with others and spread their joy and love of LEGO worldwide...

What were we talking about again? :laugh: But seriously, the suspense is killing me!

Is it figurative?

:facepalm: One day, someone's going to name a Mafia Scum or SK character "Suspense", and they will be able to coast to victory by saying everyone who says "Suspense is killing me!" is just speaking figuratively. :laugh:

Not this again. :hmpf::laugh:

:grin: I don't even remember where in Isla Paradisa the joke started anymore. I just say it every time I notice someone discussing the suspense of a mafia game. :laugh:

:grin: I don't even remember where in Isla Paradisa the joke started anymore. I just say it every time I notice someone discussing the suspense of a mafia game. :laugh:

I believe that's how memes work. :tongue:

I am Suspense's latest victim. :pir_bawling::cannon:

I'm desperately hoping that Sandy's internet connection remains stable in the next few minutes...I'm counting down the seconds one by one... :wacko:

EDIT: Also, what's up with Sandy's new title? :wacko:

Edited by Flipz

I'm desperately hoping that Sandy's internet connection remains stable in the next few minutes...I'm counting down the seconds one by one... :wacko:

Oh great, we've got another Hinckley. :hmpf::poke:

Edited by K-nut

Oh great, we've got another Hinckley. :hmpf::poke:

...this was not obvious from my Day posts? :laugh:

...this was not obvious from my Day posts? :laugh:

Wait, was I supposed to be reading those? :grin:

Wait, was I supposed to be reading those? :grin:

Well, seeing as it's kind of impossible for you to read the PMs... :wacko::laugh:

You...can't...see those...right...? :look::laugh::laugh::laugh:

EDIT: Ooh. It's 12:55 AM in Finland. Yeah, I don't think we'll be getting our next day for a few hours. Remind me again why we decided to end the day at such an inconvenient hour for Sandy? :wacko::blush:

Edited by Flipz

May I remind you that the nights last a maximum of 48 hours. :wink:

I've now sent all the night action results, but Day 2 won't launch until later today since I've got to socialize before that. :tongue:

I'm still alive!! :classic:

Now I'm just worried about Cindy. :look:

I agree, I just really hope she didn't die. She has been a valuable aspect to this game.