Sign in to follow this  
Hinckley

Red Moon 2: Chapter 8

So does that make Sheldon a Demon?

No, my dear, our offspring would still be human from my side and demon from yours as opposed to fully demon.

And since I am still coherent, I'll take this opportunity to point out that I was clearly on the right path and the demons have chosen to attempt to silence me. They failed, just as they will fail in their other little plans.

Or someone wants to make it look that way.

Or someone wants to make it look that way.

Or someone wants to make it look like someone wants to make it look that way. :laugh:

:wink:

I would like to take a shield and put it on each knob that Chris and Sylvia were violating.

This seems like a good idea. By the way, is the Monk sticking around with us? He never left, or maybe he did when I wasn't paying attention.

Lies? Truth? Are we having the same conversation? I'm just presenting facts, and you're disputing them!

You are really quite rude. :angry: I'm trying to help you get your facts straight.

Blahblahblah anyone who has a different opinion is a "demon" now? :hmpf:You're not in the trusted group either.

Not unless you follow the second model that I SUGGESTED which Fred later adopted, which I know can't work because it hinges on me being a demon which I'm not. Now, we can either be polite in our little dispute or we can be uncivilized about this, and the later will get us no further to the truth faster. To be honest I don't even care if you have your facts straight. I know you're a demon because William was converted last night, and I'm trying to provide a logical argument for those who aren't as sure of who's a demon as I am.

Now, for my duty to vote for someone trustworthy. Sam, Fred, even though I am distrustfull of both of you, I'm sure we can set our differences aside to vote for someone who we can guarantee is innocent: "Sheldon Wills (Shadows), Penny Maltese (Peppermint_M) and Ingrid Peck (iamded) can all be trusted." either Ingred or Penny.

I'd like to inspect the blood pools to see if they've changed.

You are really quite rude. :angry: I'm trying to help you get your facts straight.

I'm rude because you're disputing facts? :wacko: Talk about misdirection! :laugh:

Not unless you follow the second model that I SUGGESTED which Fred later adopted

No, there's just one trusted group. I'm not in it. You're not in it. Stop trying to confuse the issue. But if you're going to "blah blah blah" me like that when you started the conversation you're just not my cup of tea and you can just bugger off. Don't like losing, do you? :tongue:

*snip*

No, there's just one trusted group. I'm not in it. You're not in it. Stop trying to confuse the issue. But if you're going to "blah blah blah" me like that when you started the conversation you're just not my cup of tea and you can just bugger off. Don't like losing, do you? :tongue:

Inspect the puddles. See if they've changed. I'll appologize fully if I'm wrong. Inspect the puddles like I've tried twice!

Inspect the puddles. See if they've changed. I'll appologize fully if I'm wrong. Inspect the puddles like I've tried twice!

Huh? *huh* OK.

I can see the puddles of blood are different. Are they really different or is it just that my eyes have a defect where I see extra blood from time to time?

Happy? :look: This is really baaaaad science. :hmpf_bad:

No! Sheldon! :cry_sad: I trusted him a lot, too. :sceptic:

Okay, I think Tony's idea of putting the shields on the knobs is a good one. Hopefully it will help unlock the third shiny sword. :sweet:

Sorry I haven't been here to argue with Siegourney with you, Donna. I grew weary of punching holes through the demons' fragile theories. :sadnew:

So, now we're voting to see who will defend us against Vacuus, huh? I have no doubt that all the demons will vote for their leader, Fred, so it's going to be almost impossible to out-vote them. That's five votes for Fred, and since it's the three people who get the most votes, he's pretty much guaranteed to get a sword. Oh wise Monk? I think this system is broken... :look:

As for us innocents, we do not want to end up splitting our votes. However, we also don't want to all vote for one person, because then two of the demons could vote for other demons and swoop in and outnumber our trusted representative. We want to choose 2-3 people and spread our votes between them.

I nominate Sylvia and myself, but I can understand if you don't want us to get swords. Ingrid and Penny would be good choices, I think.

I would like to take a shield and put it on each knob that Chris and Sylvia were violating.

This seems like a good idea. By the way, is the Monk sticking around with us? He never left, or maybe he did when I wasn't paying attention.

*There are two different types of shields. Which ones would you like to put on which knobs?*

*The monk waves hello as he watches you struggle with the shield puzzle.*

I'd like to inspect the blood pools to see if they've changed.

*They appear to be getting smaller as they are drying up.*

I can see the puddles of blood are different. Are they really different or is it just that my eyes have a defect where I see extra blood from time to time?

*There is actually less blood as they are starting to dry up.*

I'd like to stick all the yellow and red shields on the left side, and all the white and red shields on the right side.

Worth a shot, right?

*There is actually less blood as they are starting to dry up.*

I look at the first spot expecting it to be fully gone and the second to have one... etc... Is this true or are we in some sort of weird wacky things don't make sense land?

I nominate Sylvia and myself, but I can understand if you don't want us to get swords. Ingrid and Penny would be good choices, I think.

Ingrid and Penny are the only ones left who are publicly clear. Why would anyone vote for you instead of them? :wacko:

I'd like to stick all the yellow and red shields on the left side, and all the white and red shields on the right side.

Worth a shot, right?

Good idea, Ingrid.

If that doesn't work, I'll try the opposite putting the yellow and red on the right side and the other on the left.

For the challenge clue, I'll vote for William Falcon (WhiteFang). He's seemed like a trustworthy chap to me in the past.

*Doesn't work.*

I look at the first spot expecting it to be fully gone and the second to have one... etc... Is this true or are we in some sort of weird wacky things don't make sense land?

*You're in wacky land.*

If that doesn't work, I'll try the opposite putting the yellow and red on the right side and the other on the left.

*Doesn't work either.*

Huh? *huh* OK.

Happy? :look: This is really baaaaad science. :hmpf_bad:

Thank you for letting us settle this useless argument. They were not changing, just drying up which let us see clearly which puddle occurred which day :wink: . Since when is observing and testing a hypothesis "baaaaad science?" :hmpf: That doesn't matter. What does though is that we can trust that clues from the puddles are reliable and un-tampered with, which is not to say we can trust everyone who gave a "clue."

So, Sam and Fred, you and I have to pick someone to receive a clue. I suggest either Ingred or Penny. I'll vote for Ingred, but I'd be willing to go with Penny if you want. Both are guaranteed to be innocent. Keep in mind, not voting for an innocent to recieve a clue is scummy behavior, so I suggest you vote too, lest you find yourselves in hot water. :wink:

So, now we're voting to see who will defend us against Vacuus, huh? I have no doubt that all the demons will vote for their leader, Fred, so it's going to be almost impossible to out-vote them. That's five votes for Fred, and since it's the three people who get the most votes, he's pretty much guaranteed to get a sword. Oh wise Monk? I think this system is broken... :look:

As for us innocents, we do not want to end up splitting our votes. However, we also don't want to all vote for one person, because then two of the demons could vote for other demons and swoop in and outnumber our trusted representative. We want to choose 2-3 people and spread our votes between them.

Well, we don't have to let the demons get any more headway. We can find one person who we can all trust to be innocent aside from Ingred and Penny who is not in any way potential scum by either of the two theories circulating, and anyone who prefers Fred is guaranteed to be a scum. I don't think Tony has been accused. I suggest we all vote for Ingred, Penny and Tony, and those who are highly suspect in both theories, meaning, you, me, Sylvia, Fred, Diana, and Sieg all vote first to ensure nobody waits for the end in an ambush vote for fred (or you, to be fair.) :thumbup:

Again those suspected are:

By my theory : Fred, Diesel, Samantha?, Siegourney, Diana, and William.

By Fred's theory: Sylvia, Chris, Richard, Diana, and William. and I guess me. I would have to be in it to make it work. :sceptic:

Well, we don't have to let the demons get any more headway. We can find one person who we can all trust to be innocent aside from Ingred and Penny who is not in any way potential scum by either of the two theories circulating, and anyone who prefers Fred is guaranteed to be a scum. I don't think Tony has been accused. I suggest we all vote for Ingred, Penny and Tony, and those who are highly suspect in both theories, meaning, you, me, Sylvia, Fred, Diana, and Sieg all vote first to ensure nobody waits for the end in an ambush vote for fred (or you, to be fair.) :thumbup:

Well I have already voted, for Ingrid if you must know, but since this vote is private it really doesn't matter in which order or when we vote. No ambush is really possible, and coordination is pretty much futile if we can't trust one another. Just make sure you vote and vote well.

Well I have already voted, for Ingrid if you must know, but since this vote is private it really doesn't matter in which order or when we vote. No ambush is really possible, and coordination is pretty much futile if we can't trust one another. Just make sure you vote and vote well.

Sorry, You're right, I was confused. These votes are indeed secret, but still, remember, Ingred, Penny, and Tony are all innocent by both theories. They are the only ones.

That public vote I made was for who should receive a clue though.

"You will have one more chance to find a clue as to who you can trust. The three winners of today's challenge - Samantha Cole (Rufus), Fred Thomas (CorneliusMurdock) and Donna Falcon (Dannylonglegs) - will choose one person to receive a clue. Discussion as to who gets the clue should take place in this thread."

For the challenge clue, I'll vote for William Falcon (WhiteFang). He's seemed like a trustworthy chap to me in the past.

I just saw this. Where have you been? We as a group have decided that he was converted last night? We know for a fact that Ingrid and Penny are innocent, yet you still vote for someone else? Someone suspected by the majority to be scum? :wall:

Please change your vote. Even Fred admitted that Will may be a scum, and if Chris's theory is right, Fred's the original demon! (of course his theory also pegs you as untrustworthy, but still.) Dark Brown fabric from Ingrid, Grey hair from me, dark blue fabric from Sheldon. :facepalm:

Sam, I voted for Ingrid, but I would be equally willing to vote for Penny.

I just saw this. Where have you been? We as a group have decided that he was converted last night? We know for a fact that Ingrid and Penny are innocent, yet you still vote for someone else? Someone suspected by the majority to be scum? :wall:

Please change your vote. Even Fred admitted that Will may be a scum, and if Chris's theory is right, Fred's the original demon! (of course his theory also pegs you as untrustworthy, but still.) Dark Brown fabric from Ingrid, Grey hair from me, dark blue fabric from Sheldon. :facepalm:

Sam, I voted for Ingrid, but I would be equally willing to vote for Penny.

It only makes sense that she'd vote for William. She is scum herself, after all. :shrug_confused:

I guess the demons no longer care about staying secret, and now they're just focusing on trying to push their way through this. :laugh:

It only makes sense that she'd vote for William. She is scum herself, after all. :shrug_confused:

I guess the demons no longer care about staying secret, and now they're just focusing on trying to push their way through this. :laugh:

Yeah, well, I guess they have a near majority going. every person on our side counts now. I'm not going to let the demons ruin this vote though! We as a group get one more chance to make up for our failures and receive one more clue and I'll be damned if it goes to the scum. This is a public vote, which means everyone can see your attempts to derail it! If we cannot unite the innocent by fact substantiated theories, let us unite the innocent by exposing scummy actions. Also, I didn't make my vote correctly: I vote Ingrid Peck (iamded).

I almost forgot, I'll vote William Falcon (WhiteFang) for the challenge clue.

I know it sounds crazy but Willoughby and Snuffleupagus came to me in a vision and told me to vote that way. They told me to look in his ears and if I could find enough earwax to make a tiny sculpture of Underdog, I'd know that he wasn't a demon. And look, this sorta looks like Underdog! Well, if you squint and lean your head to one side a little. So he has to be trustworthy.

I almost forgot, I'll vote William Falcon (WhiteFang) for the challenge clue.

I know it sounds crazy but Willoughby and Snuffleupagus came to me in a vision and told me to vote that way. They told me to look in his ears and if I could find enough earwax to make a tiny sculpture of Underdog, I'd know that he wasn't a demon. And look, this sorta looks like Underdog! Well, if you squint and lean your head to one side a little. So he has to be trustworthy.

Well I'll be damned. You aren't even trying anymore. Alright, well you're sacrificing the possibility of convincing Tony, or Richard (well you could have, maybe if you edited your accusation.) Whatever. :hmpf:

Good thing this isn't a majority rule, but it wouldn't matter anyway, we'd be able to discount anything he says. We already know the scum, so changing my vote will do nothing.

Well I'll be damned. You aren't even trying anymore.

Yeah, they're going to be very obvious now that they think the numbers are close enough to pull this off, just make sure the rest of you are working together and they can't win.

Oh great voice in the sky, old dude, whatever ... do I get to vote in my current state?

I had a vision too... actually no.

You're all crazy and I'm stating to think that Chris has a point. He can stay tied up though. :wink: