ACPin

TC-14 Lego Promo

And here the official HR image of the fig!

picture links to +2400.pxl version!

5000063_800.jpg

Enjoy! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

That pic is great it really brings up the details in the figure. Unfortunately not all the details are good Obviously the hands when enlarged look even worse and now we can see the leg when bent is not chromed. Oh well thanks anyway GRogall.

I honestly don't think it was a mistake, but that's just my opinion.

Last year it was stated on the cards that it was $75 to be spent on LSW sets. This year it is also stated as such, as I quoted in my post on the previous page. It was just a mistake on TLG's part of how they applied the free minifig system into their website. I am sure this year they shall have looked back at last years mishap and will make sure it doesn't happen again. If they don't, then they are intentionally misleading people for some reason :wacko:

What is this TIE promo I keep hearing about??? Is it only in Europe? :sceptic:

What is this TIE promo I keep hearing about??? Is it only in Europe? :sceptic:

It's a free Mini TIE with a LEGO Star Wars purchase, and it does appear to be Europe-only, yes.

I'm glad to hear that the Geonosian Cannon, the Clone Battle Pack, and the planet sets won't be on sale; now I can start planning my full purchase.

I couldn't say yes or no w/ regards to discounts on the battle packs and some of the other sets. What I listed was just what I was told, so please don't hold it as the ones I mentioned are the ONLY sales. ;) I'm hoping there are more, but yes, 10% isn't all that saucy to begin with LOL

Last month LEGO stores were giving away the Mini Tie Fighter with $50 purchase of SW LEGO. Here in the US that is.

just got my email from lego VIP program

spent 400 danish kroner (euro 53) on qualifying lego star wars sets and get free shipping, the tc-14 minifig, r2d2 poster, mini tie.

so im so much ready to order the ucs r2-d2

Just rang the Milton Keynes Lego store in England and, they said they are doing the promotion tomorrow. Cant wait!!!!!

Edited by Sam892

just got my email from lego VIP program

spent 400 danish kroner (euro 53) on qualifying lego star wars sets and get free shipping, the tc-14 minifig, r2d2 poster, mini tie.

so im so much ready to order the ucs r2-d2

Just rang the Milton keynes Lego store in england and they said there doing the promotion tomorrow. Cant wait!!!!!

While I do not wish to distract the discussion from its main focus, I have to ask you two, and all the others in the same position, to check their spelling, grammar, punctuation and capitalisation when posting, please. It will make your posts easier to read. Thank you. :classic:

It's live for Australia and I just bought the UCS R2. It automatically adds the Mini Tie/poster and TC-14 in, and free standard shipping.

I just did a test and put in a mini modulars set, and a Watto keyring and it added the TC-14 minifig to my cart. It totaled over $100 Australian, and the keychain enabled me to get free shipping.

So only $6.99 spent on Star Wars would have scored me a free minifig and free shipping.

It's live for Australia and I just bought the UCS R2. It automatically adds the Mini Tie/poster and TC-14 in, and free standard shipping.

I just did a test and put in a mini modulars set, and a Watto keyring and it added the TC-14 minifig to my cart. It totaled over $100 Australian, and the keychain enabled me to get free shipping.

So only $6.99 spent on Star Wars would have scored me a free minifig and free shipping.

Thanks for testing it. :classic:

I guess they just want to encourage people to buy more Star Wars, but reward anyone who buys. :shrug_confused:

Well, if they are doing it this way again, it'll probably be Kingdoms Joust and the Endor BP for me.

I wasn't prepared for this. Now I'm browsing the whole site to see if there are enough sets that interest me. :tongue:

Edit: Spending $150 doesn't get you two free figs, does it?

Edited by johnnyvgoode

Did it add the mini-TIE in as well since you purchased a SW keyring?

Here is that poster lego is also giving away with that promo on the 4th. and 5th.!

z_lego_10225_poster.jpg

Enjoy! :classic: :classic: :classic:

Did it add the mini-TIE in as well since you purchased a SW keyring?

It actually added the Tie/poster combo without any Star Wars purchase

I wasn't prepared for this. Now I'm browsing the whole site to see if there are enough sets that interest me. :tongue:

Edit: Spending $150 doesn't get you two free figs, does it?

No it doesn't unfortunately.

Sets on sale

10212 - Imperial Shuttle 25% off

10221 - Super Star Destroyer 25% off

7929 - Battle of Naboo - 10% off

7956 - Ewok Attack - 10% off

7961 - Dart Maul Sith Infiltrator - 10% off

7962 - Podracers - 10% off

7964 - Republic Frigate - 10% off

As it was mentioned previously that the Shuttle and SSD would be 25% off in the States, I am assuming these discounts will be universal

Hope this has been some help

EDIT: Actually, any order over $100 got me the bonus goodies. Did not have to be any Star Wars included

Edited by TheDarkness

Sets on sale

10212 - Imperial Shuttle 25% off

10221 - Super Star Destroyer 25% off

*snip*

I think these are 20% off, rather than 25%! :wink: Still good deals though, shame I have both of them. All of the other reduced prices are still more expensive than the usual Amazon price....I'm still undecided.

I think these are 20% off, rather than 25%! :wink: Still good deals though, shame I have both of them. All of the other reduced prices are still more expensive than the usual Amazon price....I'm still undecided.

I stand corrected. Doing calculations at 3.30am is never a wise move :tongue:

Dang, it's still the 3rd here, but I have my order ready for tomorrow.

9491 Geonosianâ„¢ Cannon Qty 1 Price $19.99

9490 Droidâ„¢ Escape Qty 1 Price $19.99

9489 Endorâ„¢ Rebel Trooperâ„¢ & Imperial Trooperâ„¢ Battle Pack Qty 2 Price $12.99

9488 Elite Clone Trooperâ„¢ & Commando Droidâ„¢ Battle Pack Qty 1 Price $12.99

Order subtotal $78.95

Estimated shipping cost FREE

I'm excited.

Just made my May the forth order! :sweet:

UCS SSD £279.99

- £25 VIP

- £100 vouchers from my Birthday

UCS SSD = £154.99

One very happy lego fan gong to bed! :grin: