Sign in to follow this  
TAFOL

Hi from Holland

Like the topic description already mentions, I'm TAFOL from the wonderful country of Holland.

My real name is Niels Huyzer (speak out as Neels Hoyser) and I'm currently 22 years of age.

I can't really remember when my LEGO hobby began, but I'm sure it must've been before my 5th birthday.

Throughout the years, I've bought many sets, but I also had many dark ages throughout these years, the longest dark age counting at least 3 years.

It wasn't until I saw the first Batman-sets starting to appear on the shelves of my local toy shop back in 2006 that I got out of my last dark age and started collecting all sorts of LEGO-sets, varying from Creator to Indiana Jones to Atlantis and all sets in between. :wink:

My favorite sets would be the ones that has a lot of usable pieces and many interesting building techniques, such as both of the Lamborghini Gallardo models from 2009 and 2010 (sets 8169 and 8214), but also sets such as 7962 and 4841. However, my ultimate favorite set is definitely Creator-set 4993, designed by LEGO designer Jamie Berard (who is, of course, also my favorite designer).

I've been lurking Eurobricks for quite some time, though if I had to guess I'd say that it's been 4 years since I first laid my eyes on this wonderful forum. And so far, it has not discouraged me from signing up and creating an account. So I'm glad to be a part of Eurobricks now. :)

And that's as far as I'll go with my story. I'm sure you'll get to know me better as I'm venturing more and more into the interesting worlds of the forums. So I'll see you soon.

Bye bye. :wink:

Edited by TAFOL

I've been lurking Eurobricks for quite some time, though if I had to guess I'd say that it's been 4 years since I first laid my eyes on this wonderful forum. And so far, it has not discouraged me from signing up and creating an account. So I'm glad to be a part of Eurobricks now. :)

Finally decided to join? :wink:

Welcome to EB.

welcome and enjoy the boards. :classic::thumbup: