Sign in to follow this  
CMP

Fellowship of the Ring

I was looking at the Licensed forum's Brickbuddies (go check them out if you haven't) and I thought I'd add to it by making the Fellowship of the Rings. But one thing led to another and I wasn't satisfied with what I could stuff into a 2x2 build. So I got carried away, ended up reading a very helpful guide by M<0><0<DSWIM and browsing through other Moodland creations, and got inspired to try and build the Fellowship on the scale (in LDD, due to a lack of bricks and camera).

Here are the first four (I think these are the only two I'll do alternate versions of)

Frodo Baggins (travelling coat and Rivendell)

6893763470_1df252cc1f_b_d.jpg

Aragorn (Strider and...um, son of Arathorn, I guess :tongue: )

7039858583_f6627b1d7c_b_d.jpg

I'll probably take more pictures of these guys later, not to mention build the rest of the Fellowship, and possibly (if I have the patience to do so) pose them.

Comments and critiques appreciated (I think I'll revisit these guys later, this is just the first attempt). Credit to M<0><0<DSWIM for basically designing these guys, they would'n't've happened otherwise. :thumbup:

Excellent Mood-scale figures 'CallMePieOrDie'. :thumbup:

Any more coming ? :wink:

It's called the Fellowship, not the Partnership, for a reason. :laugh: I think I'm going to do the rest of the hobbits first.

They both look great! Although Frodo looks a bit anorexic in the Rivendell version. Fatten him up!

They all look very pretty.

but I agree with JackJonespaw about Frodo not being quite fat enough, but mainly at the bottom of his torso, just above where his legs join on.

I like your Aragorn figures :thumbup: I do agree that the second Frodo could use a little fattening up though :laugh:

The knights kingdom 2 sword works perfectly here :thumbup: