Front

LEGO Hero Factory / Super Heroes

As the design team for Hero Factory and Super Heroes were to do (and are still doing) building events in e.g. Denmark and Germany, they needed a picture to promote the events. What better than to ask a Part Designer with a passion for photography to arrange that. On the 10th of January we walked over in front of the new 5 level parking building, decorated with studs (yes I know that Technic holes would be more appropriate).

I guess that some of you fans would appreciate me posting a picture of the Design Team on my flickr account, and here too.

6893379060_55909e9061_c.jpg

Back, from left:

Matt, Jeffrey, Brian, Simon, Christoph, Esben.

Front:

André, Cerim, Karsten, Jes.

cheers

Erland

Part Design and nerd :classic:

Edited by Front

Awesome! I recognize some of these names and faces from LEGO.com videos and interviews. Amazing to see so much of the creative force behind the Hero Factory theme concentrated in one photograph!

As Aanch said, some of them are familiar from videos and stuff, but it's good to see them as a group. Thanks for the picture, Front, and great job on the photo as well.

Those are like a community of co-workers I've dreamt of when I was a huge fan of Bionicle. I wanted to work with guys who do it.

I just want personally wish them to improve Lego Hero Fatory for at least one dreamer on this planet. =)