Sign in to follow this  
M<0><0<DSWIM

The Death Of Jar Jar Binks

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

This is my 3rd entry for the Mocathalon over on Mocpages in the category "Alternate Star Wars". I'm sure I've mentioned on here how much I hate Jar Jar Binks and Episode I in general, but, because of the expanded story of the Prequals, it becomes apparent that the fate of the galaxy depends on Jar Jar. If he had never voted to give Palpatine emergency powers, he would never have had an entire military force to defeat the Jedi and begin his empire. So, if Qui-Gon had lost his patience and ended Binks in the first place, he may have saved the galaxy.

jj.jpg

To those of you who are fans of Jar Jar Binks, I meant no offense. This was done in fun. :tongue:

To those of you who are fans of Jar Jar Binks, I meant no offense. This was done in fun. :tongue:

Don't worry about nonexistent things!

Nice MOC! I love Jar Jar in MOODscale!

Very cool, if only they would have shut him up in episode I.

:thumbup:

I think slicing his head off would've been a good way to shut him up! :laugh:

'MOOD' you saved the galaxy ! :laugh:

AWESOME creation....trouble is I feel he would of kept on talking ! :laugh:

Seconded! :laugh:

I LOVE those midi-scale Obi-wan and Qui-gon, though. :wub: Where did you get that 1x2 with technic pin hole brick? Is it custom, or...?

Seconded! :laugh:

I LOVE those midi-scale Obi-wan and Qui-gon, though. :wub: Where did you get that 1x2 with technic pin hole brick? Is it custom, or...?

Thanks! That brick is an actual piece. I believe I ordered it on Bricklink a while ago. :classic:

I like the subtility in this MOC: The expressions are very well put in this scale, like Qui Gon's pressing teeth and Jar Jar's tongue.

Obi-Wan's expression is priceless! :thumbup:

Once I knew what piece I was going to use for Obi's face, I was LOL'ing the whole time I built him. :laugh:

Excellent work Moodswim! :thumbup: Great use of parts, especially his ears!

I did debate adding a slotted Jar-Jar to my Episode I CB, but I just couldn't bring myself to buy one! This is just as I dreamed it would be...with the (usual) lack of comprehension on his face!

Thank you very much for making this! It's hilarious! Here's a suggestion: try putting it on Cuusso. It will be easy to get 10,000 Jar Jar haters, I mean supporters :tongue:

Señor Swim! I was looking at the LotR figs created in your image, :tongue: and thought I hadn't seen you around here lately.

Another great batch of figs, even in this gruesome portrayal of the slaughter of an innocent, albeit annoying, alien. He doesn't know any better...

Edited by Legocrazy81

The figs and their expressions are great, everything is excellent... except the colour scheme. Iе seems to me that Obi Wan is nearly naked since he's completely tan, both his robe and his skin colour. :look:

Edited by -GZ-

Señor Swim! I was looking at the LotR figs created in your image, :tongue: and thought I hadn't seen you around here lately.

Another great batch of figs, even in this gruesome portrayal of the slaughter of an innocent, albeit annoying, alien. He doesn't know any better...

Thanks! I've been building lately, just not in the Star Wars theme. Someone built LOTR figs in Moodland scale? I'll have to check that out. :classic:

Look like Qui Gon overdid it again. :tongue:

Very nice as usual! Jar Jar is especially done well, although his neck seems a bit thick. Too bad you didn't enter this in the community build. With the extended deadline, this would still have been on-time. But I guess it's not an actual scene from the movie anyway. :tongue:

gallery_5203_163_10909.png

Wow, nice build although am I the only one who likes Jar Jar Binks here?

I wouldn't say I like him, but I don't dislike him either. Doesn't mean that I don't enjoy a good "Kill Jar Jar" MOC once in a while though. :grin:

Wow, nice build although am I the only one who likes Jar Jar Binks here?

I'm with Oky. I don't hate him, but I don't like him either. For me, he's just there.