Sign in to follow this  
Brickadeer

Can' edit my posts

Very classy response to a sarcastic remark, when my words were editted.

Annoying and enjoying are not in the swear filter so the malfunction is actually in your brain.

No seriously, this is just annoying. I made a mistake in the heroica section, and now I can't change it. thanks a lot.

You are the Christmas Grumble.

Very classy response to a sarcastic remark, when my words were editted.

So it's been brought to my attention that this was not a word filter change. I suggest you not take things so seriously in the future.

I hope you die in a fire. :hmpf_bad:

This is also not in the swear filter or the profanity filter, either, so this was just un-called for, grumpy-poo.

Annoying and enjoying are not in the profanity mad-libs so the malfunction is actually in your brain.

Oh, then it was my fault, I believe I owe an apology to Big Cam then, Sorry, for that.

Edited by Scubacarrot

Oh, then it was my fault, I believe I owe an apology to Big Cam then, Sorry, for that.

Except you did not wish upon him that he died in a fire, ":hmpf_bad:"

There's cheeky pranks, and then there's just distastefulness. And killjoy attitude.

Great job on demonstrating how the last two can work together. And trying to actually play offended, no less. :thumbup: Still enjoying your lying scummy ways, I see? :tongue:

Thank you for doing that. I only hope Big Cam can also find the January Jagoff Day spirit and put some applesauce on his burning nipples of forgiveness.

Except you did not wish upon him that he died in a fire, ":hmpf_bad:"

There's cheeky pranks, and then there's just distastefulness. And killjoy attitude.

Great job on demonstrating how the last two can work together. And trying to actually play offended, no less. :thumbup: Still enjoying your lying scummy ways, I see? :tongue:

You know what, this is something I dont agree with, I apologized to Big Cam, which was needed to do, if you even thought for a split second that I was serious with that comment, that is not my problem. I won't go on about how I not agree with the rest of this post, because people obviously have very different opinions about 'distasteful' here. I urge people not to be offended by whatever I said.

Edited by Scubacarrot

I have no problem editing my posts. :look:

See?

Edited by Tamamono

I have no problem editing my posts. :look:

See?

All the RA students and teachers are in a second user group in addition to the group of their main rank, so they don't have a problem.

Thank you for doing that. I only hope Big Cam can also find the January Jagoff Day spirit and put some applesauce on his burning nipples of forgiveness.

My mislead apology can be found above.

You know what, this is something I dont agree with, I apologized to Big Cam, which was needed to do, if you even thought for a split second that I was serious with that comment, that is not my problem. I won't go on about how I not agree with the rest of this post, because people obviously have very different opinions about 'distasteful' here. I urge people not to be offended by whatever I said.

You can't imply sarcasm with typing unless you actually type it, otherwise how else would we take it except literally?

All the RA students and teachers are in a second user group in addition to the group of their main rank, so they don't have a problem.

Oh, I see. So that's why they removed Vol from the RA. :laugh:

You can't imply sarcasm with typing unless you actually type it, otherwise how else would we take it except literally?

We can have a discussion about that, I guess. If I say I am a three headed dragon with pretty pink scales and a magnificent sparkling moustache, you don't take that literally, right? I get it is not the same thing, but it kinda is.

I urge people not to be offended by whatever I said.

Urge accepted. :tongue:

And yeah, we can go for hours discussing who means what, but there's no point (or fun) in it, now is there.

It seems the almighty Eurobricks wiener wasn't accepted well by all...that's a shame.

No more serious talk in here. Boo.

The ability to edit was restored some time ago, so quiet youse! :tongue:

Who did I remove from the RA? I forget. :blush:

No more serious talk in here. Boo.

The ability to edit was restored some time ago, so quiet youse! :tongue:

Who did I remove from the RA? I forget. :blush:

*cough me cough*

What if the font he wrote it in was sarcastica? :laugh:

*cough me cough*

You should be back in now.

So...when can we start editing posts again? :sceptic:

Odd, I thought Hinckley said he restored that already yesterday...I've been able to edit since I hit Count--but I was veeeeeeeeeeery careful not to use it yesterday so it wouldn't go missing again. :tongue:

Since late yesterday.

Since late yesterday.

Ah. Then I guess it's just me. :sceptic: I still can't seem to be able to edit anything.

Ah. Then I guess it's just me. :sceptic: I still can't seem to be able to edit anything.

Punishment for past crimes maybe? Just kidding, I have no idea, maybe shoot Hinckley a PM since he was involved in the Tom Foolery.

Maybe when Sieggy restored it he didn't think I'd bother with a group that only has 9 members, but he didn't count on the fact that I changed the Grand Dorks first to stop you from editing. Dick :tongue:

Maybe when Sieggy restored it he didn't think I'd bother with a group that only has 9 members, but he didn't count on the fact that I changed the Grand Dorks first to stop you from editing. Dick :tongue:

Did I hear Grand Dork? :classic: