On a scale from 1 to 5  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How do you rate this set?

• Poor
    • Below Average
    • Average
    • Above Average
    • Webtastic!

Maybe you should try harder. Try opening your eyes. Does that work?

This enough proof for you?

post-17977-133328700887.png

This enough proof for you?

post-17977-133328700887.png

Probably something to do with your computer. Maybe try turning it off and on again?

Probably something to do with your computer. Maybe try turning it off and on again?

I may try doing that however, i tried it on my phone and it still says that :sceptic:

I may try doing that however, i tried it on my phone and it still says that :sceptic:

Looks perfectly fine to me. :sceptic: Maybe it's your internet browser.

Um... these pictures really don't match up with the set I have. :sceptic:

I think this is just a very convincing MOC.

I think we are being fooled!

Is that it? I mean, it's not like today's the day where people fool other people into doing things. Whatever that day is called.

Here are pictures of the actual set. If you look closely at Oky's pictures you can see that the torso prints are actually just stuck on.

doc_ocl_1.jpg

Here is a close-up of the actual minifigs:

doc_ocl_2.jpg

And the back printing:

doc_ocl_3.jpg

Sorry I can't take more pics right now, need to go to bed.

Are you guys january fooling me? Or is there honestly pictures there that are blatently a wiener *huh*

*oh2**oh2**oh2*:caroler:

That's so beautiful! :sing::cry2::cry3::cry_happy:

Everything about that set looks perfect! The build may be a little bland, but so what. The finished model is the most beautiful thing I've seen since Friends was introduced. It looks elegant and very playable; even those flick-fire missiles are intergrated well IMO! Can't wait to get this set! :sweet: Doc Ock looks much better when you can appreciate both sides of his face and back printing. :wub: He may even be the best minifigure I've seen since Friends was introduced ever! :sweet: Spider-man and Iron Fist look very good too!

:cry_happy::cry_happy:

:roflmao:

Edited by Superficial Username

hey dude forgot 2 posed this but.. if you onw doc-ock amubush chase why is it nowt inb brick-set colection? thst is only problm here... again nice revew... :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic::sweet: :sweet: :sweet::classic: :classic: :classic: :classic: :classic::classic: :classic:

Edited by just2good

Another great review! This set is way better than I had expected. The price is pretty nice too. Can't wait to see this in stores very soon! :thumbup:

Maybe it's your browser then, I think it was mentioned before. It may work later, just keep trying for now. :thumbup:

Great review Oky I really like the design of this new set and as for the amount of white bricks :wub: .

I am certanly going to pick up a couple of these.

:grin:

Here are pictures of the actual set. If you look closely at Oky's pictures you can see that the torso prints are actually just stuck on.

doc_ocl_1.jpg

Here is a close-up of the actual minifigs:

doc_ocl_2.jpg

And the back printing:

doc_ocl_3.jpg

Sorry I can't take more pics right now, need to go to bed.

Whats going on here?! Who's FOOLING who? Is Oky FOOLING us...or is Thomsen FOOLING us?! When will the madness end? My nipples are burning!?!!!1!! :sick:

How dare you people(4) for voting poor! This is the best set to ever come out of Denmark and Okys review is pristine! You should all be ashamed of yourselves...for shame...

Edited by Legocrazy81

That set looks fantastic! Easily the the coolest Spider-Man set ever.

I'm surprised how many many white bricks are included, but that printed Flickr brick is great.

Nice review, Oky :thumbup: .

Edited by phanstasm

That set looks fantastic! That's the coolest Spider-Man vehicle ever.

I'm surprised how many many white bricks are included, but that printed Flickr brick is great.

Nice review, Oky :thumbup: .

:laugh: I agree I may buy the set just to get the Flickr brick.

Lovely pictures, Oky, especially that third one. One question, though: was that headless knight there when you took the photo? :tongue:

Really what's the problem people......I can see the images, they look great but that headless knight, yeah I think that was an error on the builders part eh ? :wink:

And you are so right 'Professor Flitwick' it doesn't look like it's preliminary pictures at all. :wink:

Whats going on here?! Who's FOOLING who? Is Oky FOOLING us...or is Thomsen FOOLING us?! When will the madness end? My nipples are burning!?!!!1!! :sick:

You might want to visit the doctor in the very near future...