Combee

MOC: The Princess and the Pea

Wow that is amazing. The fireplace and the bed are so extraordinarily-detailed and the SNOT bricks for the floor were perfect. :wink: Keep up the great work.

This has a nice touch. I think there could be more mattresses, but the whole thing is so well designed! The fireplace I like a lot, and the princess's face is so agitated, it works perfectly with how she is supposed to feel! This thing deserves 5 stars out of 5 ***** :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice MOC! You should do more :wink::laugh: :laugh:

From which minifig does this head come from?

Originally from Helena of Pharaoh's Quest, but it was also used in Dino theme. It is one of my favourite female heads: beautiful, expressive and yet not too exaggerated/overdone. And I like freckles. :tongue:Bricklink

Originally from Helena of Pharaoh's Quest, but it was also used in Dino theme. It is one of my favourite female heads: beautiful, expressive and yet not too exaggerated/overdone. And I like freckles. :tongue:Bricklink

My thoughts exactly. That's my favourite female lego head, no competition. =)

I'm extremely impressed with the general neatness of this whole build. Studs are left where studs belong, but nowhere else. ;J

Really, I think it's a beatiful thing and something which you can rightly take pride in. Thanks for sharing it with us. =)

Thank you! It did pretty well in the competition (almost got a perfect score :classic:)

Wow, that fire is impressive! It looks so real I'm expecting the bricks to melt! :tongue: Great MOC and scene.

Haha, we wouldn't want that!

Wow that is amazing. The fireplace and the bed are so extraordinarily-detailed and the SNOT bricks for the floor were perfect. :wink: Keep up the great work.

I had fun building the bed, though I think the canopy may look a little big.

This has a nice touch. I think there could be more mattresses, but the whole thing is so well designed! The fireplace I like a lot, and the princess's face is so agitated, it works perfectly with how she is supposed to feel! This thing deserves 5 stars out of 5 ***** :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice MOC! You should do more :wink::laugh: :laugh:

I was going to include more mattresses but I was worried about not being able to see the princess when taking photos.

Looks exactly as I would picture it. Simply brilliant and clever build.

The fireplace looks great with/without the light brick. The canopy is a bit high if the extra mattresses weren't there, but in this situation it works quite nicely. The floor looks good and the head usage was perfect.

Any more children's tales on the horizon?

Keep up the great work.

Any more children's tales on the horizon?

I am working on something that is somewhat related to a children's tale. Hopefully I'll have it done within the next month.