Sign in to follow this  
Sam892

you will be a jedi i promise

gallery_2351_18_164.gif

Hi everyone heres my entry for the community build.It was a bit rushed as I've been a bit busy recently.Sorry about the lighting i tried to make it match the scene.016.jpg. All feedback welcome. Thanks :classic:

Oh noes! It's the Yellow Menace! :tongue:

Nice entry! It's simple, but pretty accurate! I just think you overdid it on the lighting a bit.

hi everyone heres my entry for the community build it was a bit rushed as I've been a bit busy recently. sorry about the lighting i tried to make it match the scene.. all feedback welcome. thanks :classic:

You can't be in too much of a hurry to punctuate and capitalize correctly. That's not tolerated here, sorry to say. It's not a phone chat, it's a community. Thanks.

Thanks everyone for the feedback. I will certainly have to look at some lighting tips :laugh: . Sorry about the punctuation in the original post be edited it too make it look better. :blush:

Really nice diorama, you could maybe put Qui-gon's body? or is he totally incinerated :P And, totally accurate since this is the only scene when Obi-wan wears his hood :grin: (and also when they first arrive on the Trade federation command ship).