Siercon and Coral

BlakeBaery Inn

Here's a little cottage with not so little blackberries! So at the end of a hard days work head on over to Mamma Blakes for your your own BlakeBaery feast including muffins, popsicles, and lemonade! Careful though at the heart of every one of these magic blackberries is a ruby gem. Jewels to some people, and magic seeds to others. But though many people have tried, no one can grow them quite like her :)

7029985859_d56d038fd8.jpg

BlakeBaery Garden

7029985689_4ed15408cc.jpg

Enjoy!

Lovely! :thumbup:

I love the originality of this build. this is really something new! :thumbup:

Congrats to the double MOC expert, with only 35 posts. How did you make that???

Wow! As usual, absolutely stunning, and innovative. Great job with the afros and the muffins.

Congrats to the double MOC expert, with only 35 posts. How did you make that???

They're not very chatty, but check out the MOCs on their Flickr photostream, and you'll see how they got the well-deserved MOC Expert badges!

You guys never cease to amaze me with new piece usage! That is a brilliant use of those hair pieces!:thumbup:

You are the da Vinci of the Lego community! Your amazing ideas and details are just mind blowing! Afro hair as blackberries?! Do you sit with one piece and think of other ways to build with it?

This moc has so much charm and it´s so you! Love it!!!

That idea of the blackberries.... Everytime I'm thinking it's impossible for you to find an other piece to use in a awesome way. You do. Great job again! :classic:

A nice way to make use of the afro hair, well done.

Wow! As usual, absolutely stunning, and innovative. Great job with the afros and the muffins.

They're not very chatty, but check out the MOCs on their Flickr photostream, and you'll see how they got the well-deserved MOC Expert badges!

Pssst, it might be a little inside joke on the part of the staff as there are two of them :wink:

I just thought they were so awesome they get double Moc Expert!

--

I also love the nice use of the green spures. And of course the blackberries ;)

You guys are the best - so idiosyncratic and whimsical, in the best uses of the words, of course! :classic: Besides the blackberry trellis itself (which is genius), what makes this for me is all the little details - the sign with the cherry, the tub full of water and the squashed berries on the path, etc. Great work, and a nice antidote to some of the, ah, grimness shall we say? of recent Avalonia builds... :wink:

This MOC is..... PERFECT! :thumbup:

I'll definitely have to place an order for some of these delicate fruits! :wub: