snaillad

3 Modular MOC's set in the good ol' days!

Hi everyone!

In my last post I took some abysmal pics from a dark coerner of the room on my cameraphone but I received a new camera yesterday :grin: and as an excuse to try it out I did some other pics and show my corner off much better than before so here is a few samples;

6907340280_741741f5a6_z.jpg

6907339738_757420cac0_z.jpg

6907339068_e4c99e7da0_z.jpg

All my other pics can be found here

Cheers! :classic:

Those are much better than the previous ones you took, Snaillad! Your creations certainly deserved that improvement in image quality!

It's amazing the difference a proper camera can make! I've already posted on your flickr page and put these on Brick Town Talk, but I might as well give praise on Eurobricks as well. :classic:

You continue to be the one to beat in terms of Art Deco models - so many subtle details when most only go after the grand gestures. The interiors are just as lovely as the outside, and those cars are worthy of a completely separate discussion topic. I've yet to see a build from you I didn't want for myself!

I kinda like... everything on this MOC

I do like the corner building the best, though. But nice overall layout, very very inspiring.

I'm one of those who have said that your MOCs really deserved better photography, and I'm so glad you've got a new camera. These new shots are so much better and do your wonderful Art Deco buildings (and matching cars) justice in a totally different way. Congratulations - looking forward to new creations photographed beautifully :)

Edited by L@go

To join others, the new pictures of your modulars look amazing! Also the vehicles look great, and they fit the layout perfectly.

Those are much better than the previous ones you took, Snaillad! Your creations certainly deserved that improvement in image quality!

It's amazing the difference a proper camera can make! I've already posted on your flickr page and put these on Brick Town Talk, but I might as well give praise on Eurobricks as well. :classic:

You continue to be the one to beat in terms of Art Deco models - so many subtle details when most only go after the grand gestures. The interiors are just as lovely as the outside, and those cars are worthy of a completely separate discussion topic. I've yet to see a build from you I didn't want for myself!

I kinda like... everything on this MOC

I do like the corner building the best, though. But nice overall layout, very very inspiring.

I'm one of those who have said that your MOCs really deserved better photography, and I'm so glad you've got a new camera. These new shots are so much better and do your wonderful Art Deco buildings (and matching cars) justice in a totally different way. Congratulations - looking forward to new creations photographed beautifully :)

To join others, the new pictures of your modulars look amazing! Also the vehicles look great, and they fit the layout perfectly.

Thanks you for the comments! The layout was a last minute thought! Hopefully justice will be done once I start using my new camera for any future MOCs. Just have to find the right settings first! :laugh: