der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

Recommended Posts

On 7/22/2022 at 8:50 AM, pbatey7 said:

Lego Batman Closed Chin Variant Minifigures

Its already happened as releases like this now include the full minifigure and I bought a few sets a while back as I was sick of hunting out monochrome or cleaning a few with print so lazy I know but the best bit was getting flat sliver and pearl dark gray hands :) along with the dark turquoise head and a few other harder to find parts. 

I've pretty much have complete sets now so I'm stopping buying and selling these and I've noticed a huge drop in people buying them so it could be dying out....... :O 

Any chance you'd know where someone could get some of those batman helmets? I'm trying to complete batman's cowls in every color 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These Batman cowl, closed chin variants never came as helmets only like previous Darth Vader or clone ones so no chance getting these cheap if you find someone with them. I paid about £27 each and I’d likely sell them at £35 each except the dark purple one as it’s only ever seen on a rare comic con figure costing £600 so no chance getting that one cheap. I’ve just spend over £500 getting them ones above for my own collection. I do think the price is t bad but it seems worse when you buy so many at once.

I’ve got a full set of 38 Darth Vader up for sale on eBay right now and I’m about to add medium brown to make it 39 plain colours. I’ve only got one set to sell so it’s £1499 but you can’t get them any more so in my opinion it’s worth it 👍🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2022 at 11:30 AM, pbatey7 said:

except the dark purple one as it’s only ever seen on a rare comic con figure costing £600 so no chance getting that one cheap.

Dark purple is available with the other colors now, so no need to get the CC fig just for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes I know I have 2 dark purple ones already. I just meant that I wouldn’t be selling that one as cheap as the rest as it’s mask is worth more money to other people who may just need the helmet to finish a figure or replace a damaged one. 😮

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, pbatey7 said:

Yes I know I have 2 dark purple ones already. I just meant that I wouldn’t be selling that one as cheap as the rest as it’s mask is worth more money to other people who may just need the helmet to finish a figure or replace a damaged one. 😮

Ah gotcha.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Lego Darth Vader & Batman large monochrome sets Prototype shot Minifigures

latest Lego Batman set around 85. Just a trans-orange closed cowl on its way and need to find a trans-green closed cowl.

Lego Darth Vader & Batman large monochrome sets Prototype shot Minifigures

Darth Vader collection also almost complete just missing a Magenta which I’ve seen once. I have a medium brown in transit and I think I’m done :/ 

I do also have a large Clone trooper set and some other ones and I don’t think I can fit any more in the Wicked Brick IKEA Kallax Stands coming soon. I’ll update the pictures once they are all in (6 weeks lead time).

I did get the Sand Red variant just so I had it but it’s like a patchwork quilt of colours and my guess is they were testing out the colours to try to get it right and maybe gave up as Ive only seen a few and none any different.

Lego Darth Vader & Batman large monochrome sets Prototype shot Minifigures

this is the clone set with the last one added being the tran-dark blue or blue. 
 

the Batman set above is missing the bright pink open cowl figure as I forgot to add it in but I’ll display them in a month or so in their new displays and with matching capes missing. 👍🏻

Edited by pbatey7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/3/2022 at 11:30 AM, pbatey7 said:

These Batman cowl, closed chin variants never came as helmets only like previous Darth Vader or clone ones so no chance getting these cheap if you find someone with them. I paid about £27 each and I’d likely sell them at £35 each except the dark purple one as it’s only ever seen on a rare comic con figure costing £600 so no chance getting that one cheap. I’ve just spend over £500 getting them ones above for my own collection. I do think the price is t bad but it seems worse when you buy so many at once.

I’ve got a full set of 38 Darth Vader up for sale on eBay right now and I’m about to add medium brown to make it 39 plain colours. I’ve only got one set to sell so it’s £1499 but you can’t get them any more so in my opinion it’s worth it 👍🏻

Fortunately I have every regular release in every mold/print variation and color. I seem to have every open chin variant both regular and unreleased all colors. These unreleased colors are the only ones I'm missing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

About 8-10 months ago, I was shopping like crazy for monofigs on BL. And I do know some of them were 'wiped' but were genuine Legos.

Nowadays, there are far less monofig sellers, and the few that do, only sell the minifigs from Everybody is Awesome.

It seems Lego banned custom monochrome minifigs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, hikouki said:

About 8-10 months ago, I was shopping like crazy for monofigs on BL. And I do know some of them were 'wiped' but were genuine Legos.

Nowadays, there are far less monofig sellers, and the few that do, only sell the minifigs from Everybody is Awesome.

It seems Lego banned custom monochrome minifigs?

No they haven't. You can still list complete figures as custom items and official parts under the relevant categories. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t sell on Bricklink, only eBay but even I am getting bored of selling. I’ve completed almost every monochrome set like plain, satin, transparent metallic etc and all the Batman, Darth Vader, Clone Troopers, C-3PO’s etc and I do still have about 5 full sets of 50+ plain Monofigs on eBay and varied amounts of smaller sets. If you do a search for Lego 43 monochrome minifigures they’ll appear at the top and I do also have loads of other spares so just send me a message on eBay. The 43 first colours are not too expensive to collect it’s the newer ones as they are harder to find. So likes of medium tan and medium brown etc are around £25 to £30 each so adding these to a set of 43 adds around £175.

Anyways like I said I’m not buying items anymore to sell as my objective was to buy things in a but more bulk to pay for all my own collections.

thanks 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you're still active on ebay can you post a link or your user name. Having trouble finding your page and would like to see what you have available. Thank you!

On 12/13/2022 at 7:04 AM, pbatey7 said:

I don’t sell on Bricklink, only eBay but even I am getting bored of selling. I’ve completed almost every monochrome set like plain, satin, transparent metallic etc and all the Batman, Darth Vader, Clone Troopers, C-3PO’s etc and I do still have about 5 full sets of 50+ plain Monofigs on eBay and varied amounts of smaller sets. If you do a search for Lego 43 monochrome minifigures they’ll appear at the top and I do also have loads of other spares so just send me a message on eBay. The 43 first colours are not too expensive to collect it’s the newer ones as they are harder to find. So likes of medium tan and medium brown etc are around £25 to £30 each so adding these to a set of 43 adds around £175.

Anyways like I said I’m not buying items anymore to sell as my objective was to buy things in a but more bulk to pay for all my own collections.

thanks 

 

Edited by awhiteportlander
Redundant

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi I’m off to Australia for 5 weeks today so nothing selling anywhere. I’ll message again once I get back.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, awhiteportlander said:

If you're still active on ebay can you post a link or your user name. Having trouble finding your page and would like to see what you have available. Thank you!

 

Hello, awhiteportlander, and welcome to Eurobricks.

Since you are new here, I think it would be useful to share some ground rules.

Please, do not ask for ebay links in our threads.

This section is meant for the discussion of custom figures, not as a marketplace.

Thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.