der seb

Monochrome Minifigures

1 hour ago, MAB said:

I don't care either way. They are not genuine RETAIL parts so of no interest to me. If others want to pay such high prices for made-for-the-market pieces, whether outright fake or in-house "nightshift", it is up to them.

I doubt anyone that works for LEGO knows exactly what goes on in every part of the company. One person might well say it would be impossible to do such and such, when another will know that they can get away with doing something they are not meant to.

Fully agree!

Lego 76389 Harry Potter has a glow in the dark figure

4 hours ago, MDM said:

Lego 76389 Harry Potter has a glow in the dark figure

Oh shoot didn't realize this! I think maybe his hands are white, but for the most part a GITD monochrome will now be possible!

Let's hope it is proper glow in the dark parts, and not just a glow in the dark print like previous figures.

On 4/15/2021 at 2:47 PM, BrickHat said:

I think maybe his hands are white, but for the most part a GITD monochrome will now be possible!

This is exactly what I think. I think everything except his hands will be Glow in the Dark.

New colours in the new 2021 Vidiyo sets - Trans-Dark Pink and Trans-Light Blue Legs, as well as both arms in Coral (left arm is new).

10 minutes ago, Paperballpark said:

New colours in the new 2021 Vidiyo sets - Trans-Dark Pink and Trans-Light Blue Legs, as well as both arms in Coral (left arm is new).

Are those lavender legs too?! (or medium lav?)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Brickr said:

Are those lavender legs too?! (or medium lav?)

Blue dragon has lavender legs if I'm not wrong. Fairy with pink wings probably are lavender too.

Edited by MDM

Yes there's Lavender legs, but Ninjago this year already introduced them :)

There is a left arm in Trans-Bright Green though...

10 hours ago, Paperballpark said:

Yes there's Lavender legs, but Ninjago this year already introduced them :)

There is a left arm in Trans-Bright Green though...

I can't see any 'Lavender' legs on Bricklink only 'Medium Lavender' which were used for the Ninjago Goblin-like minifigs... are you sure that there are legs in Lavender? (I'm be delighted to be wrong on this)... Lavender hips were released with one of the latest Luna Lovegood minifigures but that's all I can find.

On 4/15/2021 at 3:47 PM, BrickHat said:

Oh shoot didn't realize this! I think maybe his hands are white, but for the most part a GITD monochrome will now be possible!

Didn't we have a glow in the dark figure already in the form of the 2021 mummy from monster fighters?

45 minutes ago, CaptainSerMig said:

Didn't we have a glow in the dark figure already in the form of the 2021 mummy from monster fighters?

The MF Mummy had glow in the dark print, rather than GITD parts.

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Brickr said:

I can't see any 'Lavender' legs on Bricklink only 'Medium Lavender' which were used for the Ninjago Goblin-like minifigs... are you sure that there are legs in Lavender? (I'm be delighted to be wrong on this)... Lavender hips were released with one of the latest Luna Lovegood minifigures but that's all I can find.

The Ninjago sets with lavender figures are new, probably not added to bricklink yet

Edited by MDM

Posted (edited)

Latest update... really wanted to display them compact so found a really cool transparent 16 x 16 base plate, leaves 4 more spaces... hopefully for GID (New nearly-headless Nick) and any others in the future.

Still needing:

1. Dark Turquoise head

2. BL Yellow head

3. Pearl D Grey hands

4. Yellowish Green hips

5. Lavender hips and legs

6. Coral head, arms, hands and legs

51145926502_250263402c_c.jpg

Edited by Brickr

On 4/16/2021 at 11:47 PM, Paperballpark said:

This is exactly what I think. I think everything except his hands will be Glow in the Dark.

The hands are white 😔

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2021 at 11:28 AM, Brickr said:

The lavender minifigures are available, but not when you search "Ninjago". 

Try searching "the island". The eleven Ninjago figures will show, including the lavender figures. 

Hope it helps (lavender hips, only for Luna minifigure)

Edited by MDM

Looking forward to the GitD fig, but not for the agony of not having hands for it!